any help

kingkong89

Green Belt
Reaction score
hello out there
i have earned my black belt in karate/ jujitsu and was wondering if anyone had information on any of the following arts

Mui Tai
Drunken monkey kung fu
or ninjitsu

now that i am a black belt i am interested in training in different styles

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hello out there
i have earned my black belt in karate/ jujitsu and was wondering if anyone had information on any of the following arts

Mui Tai
Drunken monkey kung fu
or ninjitsu

now that i am a black belt i am interested in training in different styles

I cant help you with Muai Thai, or Kung Fu, but I can help a bit with the third.

First, its NinJUTsu not NinJITsu.

Most of what people think of as Ninjutsu nowadays isnt. Read some of the Stickies in this area and in Traditional Ninjutsu for a bit more info on the style... and then maybe check for a local school in your area and go check out a class. www.winjutsu.com has a pretty good school listing by state. IMO, and remember this is just MY opinion, this art has less focus on actual technique, and more on proper movement, distance, timing and the stratagy you need to survive an encounter... but that will vary from school to school.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I cant help you with Muai Thai, or Kung Fu, but I can help a bit with the third.

First, its NinJUTsu not NinJITsu.

Most of what people think of as Ninjutsu nowadays isnt. Read some of the Stickies in this area and in Traditional Ninjutsu for a bit more info on the style... and then maybe check for a local school in your area and go check out a class. www.winjutsu.com has a pretty good school listing by state. IMO, and remember this is just MY opinion, this art has less focus on actual technique, and more on proper movement, distance, timing and the stratagy you need to survive an encounter... but that will vary from school to school.

I have to agree that you should go to www.winjutsu.com and find a school near you and check it out. Who knows, maybe you will see something that you like.
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions