any great association left

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was talking last night with a few other instuctors and in the conversation I was ask about associations that actually do what they are suppose to do when you join up. So if anybody knows of any that is worthwhile please send my way so I can pass them on to other instuctors.God Bless America......... Thanks in advance for the input

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
I was talking last night with a few other instuctors and in the conversation I was ask about associations that actually do what they are suppose to do when you join up. So if anybody knows of any that is worthwhile please send my way so I can pass them on to other instuctors.God Bless America......... Thanks in advance for the input

Any specific one that you're looking for???

Mike

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
one that will do what they promise and one thay make sure they give the certificate when earned without all the politicle nonsense, and be reconized when competing at the national level God Bless America and your family

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
one that will do what they promise and one thay make sure they give the certificate when earned without all the politicle nonsense, and be reconized when competing at the national level God Bless America and your family

I guess what I was asking was is there any specific style that you're looking for or does that not matter??

Mike

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Tae Kwon Do Olympic

Thank you! I was just trying to get a more specific art. As for TKD, sorry but I cant help you with that. You might try posting this question on the TKD thread. You might have some luck there.

Mike

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're going to find politics with ANY organization. Its simply their nature. If there's no internal politics, there will be politics between organizations.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nightingale said:
You're going to find politics with ANY organization. Its simply their nature. If there's no internal politics, there will be politics between organizations.
Thanks I do believe you are right with that statement but is there any place togo to get certification that will be recognize natioal as well as international, without all the red tape God Bless America