Any decent schools in El Paso, TX

bigrogb

White Belt
Reaction score
I will be moving to El Paso in SEP - OCT timeframe and was wondering if there are any schools of any style, that someone can recommend. I looked the listing in the yellow pages, but I have always found that the best schools so to speak you find from word of mouth or a personal recomendation. Any information is appreciated.

D Dempsey

Green Belt
Reaction score
Bigrogb,
Sorry I didn't see your post for a while. Yes there are several decent school here in El Paso depending on what you're looking for. If you let me know I can help you out by giving you the name and contact info for what ever your looking for. Since its been a while since this was posted I'm also sending you this message as a PM.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
the akka organization has several kenpo schools in el paso. i came up in akka and have nothing but good to say about their curriculum and core values. it's a franchise operation, though, and quality in individual school is kind of hit or miss. down there's fairly solid though -- last i checked they were run by ed bame and mike acosta, both solid guys.