Another Planas seminar

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
planned for this friday and saturday. Anyone planning on attening either seminar here in Mentor, Ohio? I'll be attending on saturday only though.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The current issue of Budo International magazine (#10) has a brief set of Kenpo techniques performed by Huk Planas.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder if I can find that magazine around here somewhere.

M

M F

Does Mr. Planas have a schedule of his seminars listed anywhere on the web? Does he ever get to Utah? Or maybe Las Vegas?

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look at his website. It appears that he is booked into 2004 every weekend somewhere.

P

pknox

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
planned for this friday and saturday. Anyone planning on attening either seminar here in Mentor, Ohio? I'll be attending on saturday only though.

How'd it go?

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It went extremely well. I took more notes than I had originally thought. It's taken a while but I thought I'd had it up here by now. We had only covered 6 techniques in the alotted time. Hence the reason for all of the notes.:D

P

pknox

That's pretty cool. If they only went through 6 techniques, he really must of went into some awesome depth. I've never seen him in person, but from what I've seen in print and what I've heard, Planas is one heck of a technician.

Latest Discussions