Another muscle torn

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have sound on so can't tell if what he's saying is correct, but the movement this guy is showing is right. Start looking at the video around 30 seconds in
Looking at the video again, he is a bit higher off the ground then I like to do it-I find I get more closer to keeping my body 45', he looks like he's around 70' or so. And if you want to add something extra, don't have your legs on the ground as you do them.

That said, that's personal preference and I'm no fitness guru. He might say something in the video that explains his decision.

Last edited:

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Looking at the video again, he is a bit higher off the ground then I like to do it-I find I get more closer to keeping my body 45', he looks like he's around 70' or so. And if you want to add something extra, don't have your legs on the ground as you do them.
Thanks, I'll try.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try.
Posting just to make you aware I edited that post, since your quote doesn't include the edit. Edit was: That said, that's personal preference and I'm no fitness guru. He might say something in the video that explains his decision.

Alan0354

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Posting just to make you aware I edited that post, since your quote doesn't include the edit. Edit was: That said, that's personal preference and I'm no fitness guru. He might say something in the video that explains his decision.
I understand, I always try and feel and see what happens.

Latest Discussions