Another Actor President?? Walken '08

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I dunno about this, if it's a hoax or for real. Actor Christopher Walken, star of The Deer Hunter, The Dead Zone, and numerous cameos in popular films, is making a bid for President in 2008.
This is a snippet of his campaign platform...
"Our great country is in a terrible downward spiral. We're outsourcing jobs, bankrupting social security, and losing lives at war. We need to focus on what's important-- paying attention to our children, our citizens, our future. We need to think about improving our failing educational system, making better use of our resources, and helping to promote a stable, safe, and tolerant global society. It's time to be smart about our politics. It's time to get America back on track."
I wonder if his running mate might be Ah-nold? :D (j/k).

Attachments

• $camp home_photo.jpg
    $camp home_photo.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 135
  • $camp_photo.jpg
    $camp_photo.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 140

Phoenix44

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think it's a great idea! We'll have a president with terrific insight into what foreign leaders are thinking...all he'll have to do it touch them!

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Phoenix44 said:
I think it's a great idea! We'll have a president with terrific insight into what foreign leaders are thinking...all he'll have to do it touch them!
groan... well as long as it's Martin Sheen... :rolleyes:

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
Geez, I can already envision the campaign posters....

Walken, in scene from Deer Hunter, holding pistol to his own head, with the caption : Vote For ME, or ELSE!

M

MisterMike

Gotta be a hoax - or it's just a realllly bad website and he needs a new campaign director.

ginshun

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I have seen this before. Its a hoax.

A pretty damn cool one though. It'd be sweet to see him do one of his patented little dance numbers during his inaugeration.

walkenbanner1.gif

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
http://washingtontimes.com/upi/20050815-094627-5892r.htm

A Web site announcing Hollywood actor Christopher Walken plans to seek the U.S. presidency is a hoax, his publicist says.
The site, walken2008.com claims to quote the actor as saying, "It's time to get America back on track," and says he will run for the nation's top post in 2008.
But his rep told "Entertainment Tonight" Monday that the sit is "100 percent not true."

Latest Discussions