And you thought your Rent was high

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was perusing rentals for the fun of it in NYC.. (I get curious about the oddest things at the oddest moments)
http://realestate.nytimes.com/rentals/List_Listings_ListingType.asp

Listing ID 72520
Price $3,900,000
Bdrm(s) 4
Type Rental
Rooms 6.5
Baths 3
RE Tax $795
CC/Maint $1,217
Stunning, Spacious Hi Floor Pre-war Luxury Doorman 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Separate Kitchen, Cedar Closet, Large Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Foyer, Lots of Closets and Hardwood Floors

that $3,900,000 is a YEAR~!! Which is ONLY $325,000 a MONTH~!

Maybe you'd rather buy than throw away your hard earned millions..

CENTRAL PARK SOUTH
Midtown West

Listing ID 279866
Price $45,500,000
Bdrm(s) 9
Type Condo
Rooms 18
Baths 9
Monthly Tax $16,666
CC/Maint $7,500

Doorman/Attendant Prewar
Terrace Elevator
MultiLevel Dining
Washer/Dryer Pets Allowed
Built: 1938 Floors: 35
Units: 11
THE ULTIMATE PENTHOUSE
This is an excellent opportunity to create a terraced triplex penthouse that is second to none. A renowned architect's rendition of the space and a proposal by a famous interior designer are available to the home's new owners. The prestigious Ritz-Carlton tower houses only 11 residences. This is truly the ultimate living experience in a city like no other. THE RESIDENCE: The 33rd floor is a meticulously finished space with herringbone floors and a top-of-the-line kitchen with a breakfast room facing Central Park. The marble baths are detailed to perfection. The 34th and 35th floors have new mechanicals, including air conditioning. The completed home would offer more than 10,000 square feet of living space as well as a 400- square-foot terrace; three woodburning fireplaces; a glass atrium; and breathtaking 360-degree views of the park, river, and stunning New York City skyline through oversized Thermopane windows. THE BUILDING: An immaculate prewar building constructed in 1934. A wide array of amenities and conveniences, such as concierges, doormen, room service, a gym, a first rate spa, maid service, and private Mercedes-Benz and Bentley car service. Pets are welcome. The majestic lobby creates an impressive welcome to the outstanding structure. Two private elevators and a service entrance provide residents with secure access to their homes.

Somethings in life are just wrong ;)

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well if I became a millionaire (which I'm still working towards) I wouldn't squander the money by living in an area where once can expect to pay $8 for a cup of coffee.

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
um im happy living in my dorm :) ill wait and spend my moneis after i pay off my college loans :)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Bah. Try This on for size...

misslebases.com said:
Titan I Site
Denver, CO. 210 total acres. Very rare - 1 of only 18 built. Massive 45,000 + sq. ft. of underground floor-space; high chain-link fence around central complex; 2 high capacity deep wells in power dome; 3 missile silos all interconnected by ½ miles of tunnels. Mountain views, just 20 minutes from metropolitan area and international airport. Large capacity elevator intact, to be reconditioned. Under new ownership, massive clean-up and refurbishment underway. Many unique possibilities for commercial or private usage. Serious and capable buyers only .

Price: $1,450,000.00

Silat Student

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I would love to be able to buy that! At least when you pay that huge wad of cash you OWN the place, as opposed to some of the other places where it's just rent!

Latest Discussions