A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Admin Team:

I got just a couple of minutes ago the following error:
vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213

While trying to go the last unread post of this thread:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56935

here is the link for the error:
http://www.martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=886311#post886311

from the "New Posts" search. I clicked on the arrow just left of the thread name and got the above error. I tried again and got the same error. Once I went into the thread for first post, by ust clicking on the thread the error stopped.

Just an fyi.

Thanks

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just got the same exact error messags when I tried to connect to the site. Second try was problem free.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It happens when the servers overloaded. Once we get the new server online and everything moved over, it should go away.

OP
Rich Parsons

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It happens when the servers overloaded. Once we get the new server online and everything moved over, it should go away.

Bob and other Admins,

I fully understand that this can happen. I understand this is the price of business and growing in size. I just wanted to let you know about it, so it could be documented, and reviewed, and if after the intended server move occurs checked to see if it comes back.

Thank you for your time and response.

Latest Discussions