amazing archery

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Awsome video! ...Thank-you for sharing that.....arrow within an arrow! ....wow.......Aloha

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can do that in my sleep.:bs1: Of course that is the ONLY place I could shoot like that, in my dreams. That is nothing short of amazing!

If I had a bow and arrow and was going to take a pot shot at someone, the safest thing to do would be stand real still, shoot if you could find a barn to stand up against it would be even safer because I can't hit one of those either.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW! The shooting was awesome... I could have done without the repeats and special shots of the archers, but even so...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Somebody better call Myth-Busters because they did a show about splitting the arrow and concluded that while it's possible it's very VERY difficult to do, ... these guys seem to live up to a Samurai heritage of supurb bowmanship.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody better call Myth-Busters because they did a show about splitting the arrow and concluded that while it's possible it's very VERY difficult to do, ... these guys seem to live up to a Samurai heritage of supurb bowmanship.

Myth-busters isn't always quite so right-while it's very difficult to do, it "happens" quite often in archery competition.....it's called geting a "Robin hood," of course.:

International Olympic Committee (IOC) said:
Anyone familiar with the legend of Robin Hood knows archery competitions date back at least to mediaeval times. Indeed, today's archers still honor the fabled outlaw. The term "Robin Hood" now refers to splitting the shaft of an arrow already in the target with another arrow

Latest Discussions