air plane terrorist attack survival

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'd have to go with Chinto on this one, use what you have at your disposal, and improvise if you must, there are weapons all over the place, even on planes, but most people dismiss them as common use or non-threat items, when in fact it could be used to kill or disable an attacker. Hell if you manage to get the first one down, you could probably take his weapon and skip the kamikaze pen attacks and just shoot the others, that's probably what I would do, granted gotta be careful, wouldn't want to shoot out a window several thousand feet in the air or anything.

I think the biggest and hardest part about that situation would be growing a big enough pair to act in general hehe.

hell you get his weapon put a double tap in the others.. if you hit a window or not will not make a difference .... remember the Mythbusters tried that and found that the window did not shatter but just had a hole in it.. so what.. there was NO explosive decompression... same with a stray through the side of the aircraft, and both were simulated pressure difference of the aircraft at 30,000 ft. altitude. ( standard altitude for overseas and long range domestic flights. )

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
As with anything, if it should happen that you are involved in a hi-jacking of the plane you are on, follow your instincts, 1 Air Marshall will under normal circumstances be able to handle maybe 1 or 2 of them, but usually, they run in 3 and 4s, just be prepared to give a hleping hand is all.

As far as a quick killing strike, don't worry about that crap, take the knee (or close as possibly) and then the throat. Two simple moves and targets.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're supposed to have air marshals on board each flight and they're supposed to be armed. They're supposed to neutralize any on board threat during flight, so your intervention might not be needed. So, relax and enjoy your flight.

If you remember they cut back on the AM program...

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
All I will say is it won't be pretty...

Because I can...I want ALL those people to go home to their famlies..
yep and you should use all your training with the intent to disable completely or kill the terrorist with every bit of training you have. If you were ever in that situation its win or die. there is no longer the illusion that if you sit quietly you will go home! remember you are almost certainly at that point riding a kamikaze, and so to do nothing is to die.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yep and you should use all your training with the intent to disable completely or kill the terrorist with every bit of training you have. If you were ever in that situation its win or die. there is no longer the illusion that if you sit quietly you will go home! remember you are almost certainly at that point riding a kamikaze, and so to do nothing is to die.

Excellent post and VERY TRUE...

OP
bios69

bios69

White Belt
Reaction score
All I will say is it won't be pretty...

Because I can...I want ALL those people to go home to their famlies..
yes guy, but let us make clear some of the things.
n.1 I won' fly alitalia 'cause they aren't well mannered.
n. 2 I do not want to be a dead hero, my scenario was last chance scenario.
n. 3 If I ve improvised weapon (as many wisely suggested, I would use them, unfortunately I imagined a scenario in which you have no access to them.
n. 3 Yes you should use your ulltimate deadly action. What would you do?
What I originally wanted to ask was this:
if you are in desperate situation and have a one chance move, what tecqniques would you rely to???
Which action will be your closesr friend, when is so near the end?
Don't answer to me saying that I' m a paranoic or else and that it won't happen because ....air marshalls.. statistics........you can't know it and it could be in a bus or somewhereelse.
What I would do:
chin jab followed an elbow to the throat with my body weight behind.
Then turning the head counterclockwise till the maximum extension then when the neck will be extended and it can not go any further, a knee in the same direction so the neck will be deadly cracked.
That' s my super deadly teqnique.
Sorry my english is not that great, but think that there are not so many italians... around english forum.
Critizice me now.

Latest Discussions