Aggressive And Unwarranted Behaviour.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My number two alerted me to this. He was on the door. Aggressor was on a night out, aggressor decided to throw a couple of jabs at my number two. Work as the same. tshadowchaser, we both know that we should be in no situation that requires that we go against our kin. In my world, a fellow doorman does not take the piss. We are all skilled, we don't pop at our own. He is a lovely dickhead!!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose you could direct your aggressive chum towards politicians? I've just sat through the 'leaders' debate, it's two hours I will never get back and I now have a banging headache.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a question from a recent discovery. It is not my place to name anything, so I will ask the question as a scenario. Please don't state otherwise :)

My somewhat disturbed state of mind is centering on this>

Scenario: A Sifu decides that he would like a night out. Goes on said night out and gets to a point of felling tasty. He would do being a Sifu with a alcohol fueled state of mind. He gets into an altercation and pops off some strikes. No reason than to act like a hard man and feel satisfied that his skills are top notch. Would a student want to train under his guidance knowing that being a master would induce such behaviour in himself. This is just me trying to put my point across, but basically it has put a sour taste in my mouth. I don't train there, but thinking of a supplemental routine, but not sure that I feel the vibes would not be overly aggressive.

Back in the day, we called this "brown belt fever." Training starting to become skilled, and itching to try it. I totally understand, though I lived to outgrow such behavior......

"Sifu?" Probably not so much.........of a sifu, that is..

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My number two alerted me to this. He was on the door. Aggressor was on a night out, aggressor decided to throw a couple of jabs at my number two. Work as the same. tshadowchaser, we both know that we should be in no situation that requires that we go against our kin. In my world, a fellow doorman does not take the piss. We are all skilled, we don't pop at our own. He is a ******* dickhead!!

Yeah had that happen. There is a standing rule that the guys I train with get no sympathy for being idiots where I work.

Just ban him. Problem solved.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in the day, we called this "brown belt fever." Training starting to become skilled, and itching to try it. I totally understand, though I lived to outgrow such behavior......

"Sifu?" Probably not so much.........of a sifu, that is..

I used sifu as a example. I see the point though and I would imagine not uncommon.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I don't suppose you could direct your aggressive chum towards politicians? I've just sat through the 'leaders' debate, it's two hours I will never get back and I now have a banging headache.
Thanks, I have that recorded but not got to watching it yet. Maybe I'll give it a miss and spend that time with the kids or working the heavy bag (and by heavy bag, I mean the boxing one, my wife is neither obese nor a bag). :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I have that recorded but not got to watching it yet. Maybe I'll give it a miss and spend that time with the kids or working the heavy bag (and by heavy bag, I mean the boxing one, my wife is neither obese nor a bag). :)

I'd miss it if I had the choice again. You could probably write it yourself if you know all the leaders characteristics. Put a politician's photo of your choice on you bag and put it's lights out lol.

OP
Transk53

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It transpired that my number had been left with a broken tooth, still being a behemoth union player, guess that sort of thing is fairly unnoticeable. Anyway the aggressor stood up and apologised. Personally I am still dubious of the motive, but still. The right outcome all the same.

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd miss it if I had the choice again. You could probably write it yourself if you know all the leaders characteristics. Put a politician's photo of your choice on you bag and put it's lights out lol.
Gosh, now who to put at the top of that list!??!

Latest Discussions