After Dinner (Thanksgiving).

Originally posted by arnisador

I could be defeated by a kindergartener right now.

Quick get him while we can!

*Takes over Martial Talk*

Okay everyone mandetory membership fees are now $20 a mounth, personal checks to your truleys are accepted.

Originally posted by Elfan

Okay everyone mandetory membership fees are now $20 a mounth, personal checks to your truleys are accepted.

Yes, now that the Goldendragon, and the rest of the moderators are on the lam, the time is ripe!:samurai:

Can I get out of paying by being you're mindless drone and just beating up the people who DONT pay? Cuz that would be cool...I'm a little short on funds right now :shrug:

Originally posted by Master of Blades

Can I get out of paying by being you're mindless drone and just beating up the people who DONT pay? Cuz that would be cool...I'm a little short on funds right now :shrug:

Certianly just go beat up Goldendragon right now to make sure he doens't coem back and then we will finalize your waiver of the fee. ;-)

Certianly just go beat up Goldendragon right now to make sure he doens't coem back and then we will finalize your waiver of the fee. ;-)

...I'd waive the waiver for the fee cause I'd be waving as I was running the opposite direction of Mr. C. :D

Man, after all I ate on thanksgiving ..... Just put it this way. If snoring was a martial art, I'd be a grandmaster LOL.

Back