After Dinner (Thanksgiving).

E

Elfan

Originally posted by arnisador

I could be defeated by a kindergartener right now.

Quick get him while we can!

*Takes over Martial Talk*

Okay everyone mandetory membership fees are now $20 a mounth, personal checks to your truleys are accepted.

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Elfan

Okay everyone mandetory membership fees are now $20 a mounth, personal checks to your truleys are accepted.

Yes, now that the Goldendragon, and the rest of the moderators are on the lam, the time is ripe!:samurai:

M

Master of Blades

Can I get out of paying by being you're mindless drone and just beating up the people who DONT pay? Cuz that would be cool...I'm a little short on funds right now :shrug:

E

Elfan

Originally posted by Master of Blades

Can I get out of paying by being you're mindless drone and just beating up the people who DONT pay? Cuz that would be cool...I'm a little short on funds right now :shrug:

Certianly just go beat up Goldendragon right now to make sure he doens't coem back and then we will finalize your waiver of the fee. ;-)

Chronuss

Senior Master
Reaction score

Certianly just go beat up Goldendragon right now to make sure he doens't coem back and then we will finalize your waiver of the fee. ;-)

...I'd waive the waiver for the fee cause I'd be waving as I was running the opposite direction of Mr. C. :D

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Man, after all I ate on thanksgiving ..... Just put it this way. If snoring was a martial art, I'd be a grandmaster LOL.

Latest Discussions