White Belt
Reaction score
Hello from Canada

Really enjoy reading the notes.

How does one post a notice in the introduction forum

Hans Larrave

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I came to this forum because I have not been active in any Social Media since Edward Snowden blew the whistle. This forum does feel very relaxed and sane. I believe that many people are starting to question the whole Instagram/FB/Twitter thing and will better dial it in with Forums based on what they have conscious effort for. Shortly after joining this forum, I read this article: Ex-Facebook president Sean Parker: site made to exploit human 'vulnerability'
It's important to be aware of your habits, and I only post the link to help the forum.

The trick is that forums don't inherently ping your phone. This creates a conscious decision to still pick and choose how and when you respond to forum posts. I believe any app or site that requires of you mobile number is suspect. It's not for "enhanced security" I joined martialtalk without an alias because I do not feel the need to hide here.

Last edited:

Yanli

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello, All.

A newbee... I just wanted to pop in and say hello. Found this site by accident but have been reading through the topics and getting accquainted with some of the oldies.
Pretty interesting people in here I see as well as pretty interesting topics.
Yes, us old people can be interesting lol.

Latest Discussions