AD: Sunbelt Software, Antivirus, Firewall and more.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sponsored Advertisement Links.

VIPRE AntiVirus for your PC

VIPRE $5 Off
VIPRE Antivirus is high-performance antivirus software that doesn't slow down your PC like older, traditional security products. You can kiss your antivirus bloatware goodbye. The press loves it, and VIPRE has been VB100 and ICSA certfied, which means you get world-class protection. Protect your PC from 'being owned' by bad guys with our free 30-day trial! (with registration)

Tired of that old antivirus program that makes your PC slow down to a crawl? Interrupting what you are doing with slow scan times, causing problems and nagging you? Time for a change to next-generation antispyware that IS NOT a resource hog!

Sunbelt Personal Firewall
Protect yourself from hackers. Secure your PC with a 100% free firewall download. Get the full version free for 30 days. Sunbelt Personal Firewall (SPF) was called "our favorite" by PC Magazine.

iHateSpam

Eliminate annoying spam from your Outlook inbox with award-winning anti-spam software. iHateSpam is a superior Outlook spam filter for personal PC use delivering reliable email security blocking spam, filtering phishing scams and junkmail. Download and try it free! PC Magazine gave iHateSpam 5 a whopping 4.5 Stars.

CounterSpy
CounterSpy is a powerful spyware and malware remover but treads lightly on system resources. Now, you don't have to choose between PC security and PC performance. With CounterSpy you get:

• Advanced Anti-Malware technology
  • Kernel-level 24/7 Active Protection
  • Boot Time Scans kill rootkits
  • Small memory footprint
  • Runs great on Windows Vista and XP!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn! I just renewed my licenses over at Sunbelt about a month or two ago!

And I went to them based on your recommendation, too! Been happy with 'em. NO viral infections on our computers...

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Vipre's the only anti-virus software for PC's I'm recommending lately. :)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My work laptop runs Norton. Also known as resource-sucking vampire program. Home PC and wife's laptop are on Vipre; much less headache. Faster updates, smoother updates...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm gonna put Vipre on my netbook :)

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Use the $5 off link, MT gets credit when people use the links. :)