A Good Ninjitsu School

wanningmoon

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me I'm a 1st Dan, in taekwondo but I want to expand my martial horizons I live in Alabama, so there aren't Ninjitsu schools in my home state.

Can anybody tell me where I can find a good Ninjitsu school where they teach the authentic Tokgure style.

Thanks.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
wanningmoon said:
I'm new to this forum so please be gentle with me I'm a 1st Dan, in taekwondo but I want to expand my martial horizons I live in Alabama, so there aren't Ninjitsu schools in my home state.

Can anybody tell me where I can find a good Ninjitsu school where they teach the authentic Tokgure style.

Thanks.

Link onto the following webpage and look at the school listed under Alabama for a quality Budo Taijutsu Dojo.

http://www.winjutsu.com/winlinks.html

Brian R. VanCise
www.instinctiveresponsetraining.com

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note:

Thread moved to Ninjitsu. Thread will get more responses in this forum. :)

Lisa Deneka
MartialTalk Super Moderator

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lisa said:
Moderator Note:

Thread moved to Ninjitsu. Thread will get more responses in this forum. :)

Lisa Deneka
MartialTalk Super Moderator

I didnt know we had a ninjItsu secton anymore.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Technopunk said:
I didnt know we had a ninjItsu secton anymore.
Give her a break, she's Canadian after all. ESL and all that.

Fu_Bag

Blue Belt
Reaction score
wanningmoon,

It looks like you are in the right place at the right time. If you look under the "Seminars" section, you can find notices of Bujinkan Shihan from Japan who will be in Alabama next weekend(?), and then in Georgia near the end of the month. I don't know where you are in Alabama but I thought I'd mention it should you be interested in attending their seminars. Good luck with the dojo hunt. :)

Fu Bag

OP
W

wanningmoon

White Belt
Reaction score
wanningmoon,

It looks like you are in the right place at the right time. If you look under the "Seminars" section, you can find notices of Bujinkan Shihan from Japan who will be in Alabama next weekend(?), and then in Georgia near the end of the month. I don't know where you are in Alabama but I thought I'd mention it should you be interested in attending their seminars. Good luck with the dojo hunt. :)

Fu Bag
I live in Selma, Alabama 2 hrs away from Birmingham, Alabama and thank you very much.

Latest Discussions