A fellow Tae Kwon Doist needs your help. Please vote for her!!!!

dcsma

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a favor to ask of you. A fellow Tae Kwon Doist and one of my students needs your help. She, from her local school has been selected and is in the top 8 from the state of Indiana in Indiana's 1st annual Arbor Day Poster Contest. Her name is Madison and from the list her poster is poster number 5. Please follow the link and follow the instructions on how you can help to vote for her. And please feel free to send this to all of your students to help out. Lets make her number 1!!!!!!!

http://www.arborrangers.com/ar_posters.html

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I wanted to vote and tried, but couldn't figure it out and gave up. Do you have step by step instructions on how to do it?

OP
dcsma

dcsma

Orange Belt
Reaction score
dcsma, I took the liberty, hope you don't mind. On the phone checking on my sister who is in the hospital and I had a few minutes.

You have to use the facebook page here:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150647777838595.385861.309534998594&type=3

and "like" Madison's poster, or email your choice here.

([email protected])

Nope not at all. I've had several people tell me that and her mom said on my page the exact same thing and Thank you everyone!!!!

sopraisso

Blue Belt
Reaction score
dcsma,
You got another vote. Hope your sister gets first! Her poster is great, by the way! :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
She had me at her drawing of a science test that earned a 100. :)

I voted for her as well and wish her well in her academics.

Gwai Lo Dan

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have a favor to ask of you. A fellow Tae Kwon Doist and one of my students needs your help. She, from her local school has been selected and is in the top 8 from the state of Indiana in Indiana's 1st annual Arbor Day Poster Contest. Her name is Madison and from the list her poster is poster number 5. Please follow the link and follow the instructions on how you can help to vote for her. And please feel free to send this to all of your students to help out. Lets make her number 1!!!!!!!
It doesn't seem all that fair to make it a popularity contest. I would rather have seen a post asking us to look at the posters and choose our favourite one, without mention of a specific number. As a parallel, should a TKD tournament winner be the participant who has the most people cheering?