Totally Tae Kwon Do Magazine Needs Your Help

StuartA

Black Belt
Reaction score
Okay folks,

The magazine needs your help. If you wanna try and help out its really easy. All I need you to do is have a think about Tae Kwon Do people (of any org, style or systm) that you remember has written some good TKD related stuff. This can be in magazines, association news letters, association web sites or their club/personal web sites.

Now, when you think of someone, please do the following:
1. Find a photo of them on the web
2. Email me ([email protected]) their name, organisation + the photo or a link to the photo

If you want, you can also mention them here on this thread.

The magazine will then put their picture in an issue, in the hope that it will motivate them to send some good stuff for publication in the magazine! Remember, articles can be ANYTHING TKD related.

If you send something, we wont print your name (so no-one can get in trouble because of politics) and it may prompt them to take action and a win win situation occurs - the magazine gets good articles and they and their organisation gets great publicity!

I hope some of you take up the challenge!

Thanks,

Stuart

Ps. I don't just want a list of TKD people you like, or people you may want interviewed etc. (though feel free to take that gauntlet up - that would be cool), but those who you recall wrote stuff that interested you, even if you cant quite remember what it was exactly.

PPs. Remember - Name, org and picture :)