9 phrases women use

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

I thought this one was slow and kind of to serial. Oh I mean serious. And then not a point about domestic violence being bad. But Boy did I get the spending issue and getting a second job and working overtime thing. ;)

Dude this one made me laugh. I assume you want me to stop the second half that is that word "inappropriate". I guess I will have to go study that more and try to perfect the technique. ;) :lol:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I umm, saw the humor in it and it was funny...until the violence started. Ok, I saw the humor in THAT but it's in poor taste IMO. :idunno: sorry, just not what I'd call funny relevant to the subject of the film. They could've escalated the argument but without the physical aspects of it. Guess the writers ran out of funny escalations and resorted to her hitting him, he hits her back and she hits him back he goes off with a chair... umm... well... you know.

While Domestic Violence sucks. I know it sucks. It hurts when you stand there and let them hit you. It really does.

But to try to make a point about unprotected sex leading to the possibility of children and then having a long term relationship with issues, including the possibility of domestic violence is not a good thing. I see it, but I thought it was slow not informative enough.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
i got 3 sisters ages :28,19,and 10 and a mom, i know how you feel. #8 actually surprised me though

Latest Discussions