9 phrases women use

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A JOKE film? Shoot, I thought it was pretty darn educational myself.
Right on far as I could tell. :rolleyes:

(pretty funny)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Phrase #11 - The ever skeptical "Uh-huh!" after an explanation for whatever. This can be done in two ways... long drawn out Uh-huhhh or the short and sweet version that's almost like the "sniff" (which in of itself could be #12 but I'll reserve that for another entry).

Shuto

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I'm blocked from seeing/hearing these phrases. Did Hillary use any of them in her recent debate? ;-)

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm blocked from seeing/hearing these phrases. Did Hillary use any of them in her recent debate? ;-)

No, she learned from Al Gore's presidential debate mistakes.

I showed my wife the video and she said "THANKS!", but I don't think she really meant 'thanks'.

;)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
No, she learned from Al Gore's presidential debate mistakes.

I showed my wife the video and she said "THANKS!", but I don't think she really meant 'thanks'.

;)
Yeah well technically that should be phrase #12 because it's an entirely different word altogether due to it's meaning and inflection.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

"G"

Being a number 1 class idiot, I have to think not understanding this form of communication lead me to issues in my relationships. :(

Now, I just make sure I do not get to such a point now. I am much happier. *twitch* Honest. ;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
"G"

Being a number 1 class idiot, I have to think not understanding this form of communication lead me to issues in my relationships. :(

Now, I just make sure I do not get to such a point now. I am much happier. *twitch* Honest. ;)
;)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I umm, saw the humor in it and it was funny...until the violence started. Ok, I saw the humor in THAT but it's in poor taste IMO. :idunno: sorry, just not what I'd call funny relevant to the subject of the film. They could've escalated the argument but without the physical aspects of it. Guess the writers ran out of funny escalations and resorted to her hitting him, he hits her back and she hits him back he goes off with a chair... umm... well... you know.

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I umm, saw the humor in it and it was funny...until the violence started. Ok, I saw the humor in THAT but it's in poor taste IMO. :idunno: sorry, just not what I'd call funny relevant to the subject of the film. They could've escalated the argument but without the physical aspects of it. Guess the writers ran out of funny escalations and resorted to her hitting him, he hits her back and she hits him back he goes off with a chair... umm... well... you know.

Domestic violence is hilarious.... as long as it's not real! ;)

Latest Discussions