25 biggest lies told on the internet

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What a load of old cobblers. Why waste time watching that, just use your common sense.
Nah, the video was a wasting of time,
Ok, I don't have a crystal ball so how would I know it's a waste of time BEFORE I watched it? C'mon, really? you asked me that?
And you think we have crystal balls and should know what is a waste of time before we watch? I still don't think it was a waste of MY time.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And you think we have crystal balls and should know what is a waste of time before we watch? I still don't think it was a waste of MY time.

Should we be discussing your balls on here?

I'm older than most, I have less time to waste.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do you assume I'm a male?
Why do you assume I'm talking about male genitalia? Does your mind often wander to men's nether regions? Perhaps you don't play ball games.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why do you assume I'm talking about male genitalia? Does your mind often wander to men's nether regions? Perhaps you don't play ball games.
Maybe I'm a lesbian. Is there a problem? And I admire the way to skirt around a question when you don't have a valid answer. :D

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm a lesbian. Is there a problem? And I admire the way to skirt around a question when you don't have a valid answer. :D

All answers are valid.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All answers are valid.
upload_2016-11-5_18-17-17.png

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All answers are valid to those that hear.

They are valid, but it doesn't mean we have to agree or not laugh at them. Too many think today that opinions are the same as facts, well no. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are valid, but it doesn't mean we have to agree or not laugh at them. Too many think today that opinions are the same as facts, well no. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Very true, no one would learn anything outside their own train of thought otherwise.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Someday, dear tez3, you will learn this for yourself. I believe in you!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
By the vaporous balls of the Holy Ghost, this is an odd page.

Latest Discussions