2 Florida officers dead, 1 wounded while serving warrant.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
Buckle-up brothers in blue. 2011 looks like a bumpy ride.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
How do I say this without sounding insensitive by second guessing brother officers who were obviously out doing the job.......because i'm not trying to be insensitive. These guys were heroes. But what they did needs to be learned from so others may live.

They KNEW the guy was hiding in the attic, and they KNEW that he was likely armed, because the gal who informed the officers where he was hiding told them.......and yet they climbed up there after him after it was clear that he wasn't responding to their verbal commands.

I don't get it!

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tombstone courage.

That's the only thing I can figure..........I wish someone would have took a second to think before letting those guys climb in that attic.

'Wait a second, guys.......do you really think that's he best way of tackling this situation?'

We had a similar situation here recently.......we had a felon hiding in a crawl space in an attic. There was no way in hell I was climbing in there with him, however, or letting any of my guys crawl in there.

He decided to come out on his own after I pumped a bunch of OC in to the crawl space.

Latest Discussions