14maunaloa

14maunaloa

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello all you martial artists out there.
I just want to know if any of you know my late sensi Ronald Moku Alo or the contact Information for his wife also a martial artist Julie Alo-Cromwell.
I lost contact with them in the 1980s.
I just want to say hello and try to hook-up with the guys I used to train with.
If any of you know, please feel free to reply to this post.
I say I use to train, but because I am disabled now all I can do is cherish my memories of how hard I use to train and appreciate all the masters and
most of all the late Great Grand Master and Professor William K.S.Chow whom I had the priviledge to train with one on one for 4 years of my life which I consider a very important point in my previous martial life.
Thanks for checking out my post and I hope someone can reply to my request.

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Good evening and welcome to MT! I personally do not know any of the above mentioned people you are looking for, but I wish you luck in your search.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

I'm sorry I don't have any information for you - you might try the search feature, 3rd from the right in the blue bar. Good luck!

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MartialTalk. I do not have any information for you either, but must mention that it must have been a tremendous honor to have worked directly with Professor William K.S.Chow ... what memories you must have!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Looking forward to your input...

Latest Discussions