WSL pivoting clip

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Simple geometry. Your feet are moving away from the opponent, and so is your base

Nope. Simple biomechanics. Your base is not centered over your heels. Or at least is shouldn't be if you want good balance! But whatever.....believe what you want.

OP
G

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nope. Simple biomechanics. Your base is not centered over your heels. Or at least is shouldn't be if you want good balance! But whatever.....believe what you want.

I know that your weight is centred over the pivot point, but the backstop of your base is still your heel. This becomes important when handling force.

LFJ

Senior Master
Reaction score
I know that your weight is centred over the pivot point, but the backstop of your base is still your heel. This becomes important when handling force.

Maybe you should dumb down your diagram for him; add little footprints and another person on the side?

KPM

Senior Master
Reaction score
Maybe you should dumb down your diagram for him; add little footprints and another person on the side?

If he doesn't have time to pull up a video of PB showing a specific punching method, what makes you think he has time to dick around with a diagram??

OP
G

guy b

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
If he doesn't have time to pull up a video of PB showing a specific punching method, what makes you think he has time to dick around with a diagram??

Not sure of the punching method you would like me to find PB showing?

Latest Discussions