World's "Weirdest and Stupidest" Tattoos?

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I got a "Blood Axe" glyph from WH40k, Rebel Alliance logo from Star Wars, and some Lyrics from KMFDM on my chest.
Hoorah for the 40k tattoo!

Maybe a seperate thread with pictures? Or does that already exist?

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I heard about the guy who got smacked across the chops for noting that a pair of love birds tattooed across a pair of major-league yabbos was going to be a pair of ostriches in a few decades...I'm just sayin'...

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
...and does anyone want to see their granny in a pair of low-cut jeans and the word 'JUICY' peeking out in ink over the top? Think, people!

SensibleManiac

Black Belt
Reaction score
Some of these are too funny.

But yeah I agree that unless you know th meaning behind the tattoo it's difficult to call it stupid.

I got a tribal tattoo 21 years ago, (man, that makes me sound old, I swear I'm not OK) back when it wasn't hip or typical.

Today there are probably 100's of people with a similar tattoo, it's good that I had the forsight to make it somewhat original so no one has exactly the same thing but it is a common design.

Anyways it's easy to judge but some of those were nice and original, others were just puzzling.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
I heard about the guy who got smacked across the chops for noting that a pair of love birds tattooed across a pair of major-league yabbos was going to be a pair of ostriches in a few decades...I'm just sayin'...

Someone I know got into trouble with some bikers after pointing out that the kanji on one of a biker's shoulders was upside down. I don't have tats. Maybe I will have one someday. Maybe it will be a kanji... but only if I can actually read it at that time :)

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
...and does anyone want to see their granny in a pair of low-cut jeans and the word 'JUICY' peeking out in ink over the top? Think, people!

That tattoo referred to as a 'tramp stamp' (on the lower back) is referred to as 'butt antlers' over here.

Now, I don't mind admitting that on a young woman with a trim body, I think they look sexy. Some people do, some people don't. 20 years later, on a not so trim body where the skin has sagged a bit, with the colors fainted and the edges blurred... not so much.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'd bet there's more than one... Getting something PERMANENTLY placed on your body in a language you don't understand, THAT is crazy...

I dont understand the langauge, but I know for a fact what all mine said before i got them. I didnt go pick em off a wall.

I have been told the "penmanship" was poor tho. Hehe.

chaos1551

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Geeky tattoos, yeah. Deeply personal tattoos, okay. However, I couldn't get over the beady-eyed dillhole with "LADIES LOVE IT" tattooed on his upper lip. Much as I try not to disparage people, that just screams 'douchebag'.

I like what Robin Williams says about those tramp stamps: pretty cool when you're 20, but when you're 50 it looks like an octopus chasing a starfish. Butt antlers, though.. that's funny stuff.

I got lucky with my tattoo. Part of it is in a language I don't understand. It's a Chinese character. I was told it meant "spirit, mind and body". I ran across the character one day while I was surfing the internet. Literally (according to Wikipedia), it means "steam rising from cooked rice". I think that's supposed to be symbolic of the essence of life. My wife sure gets a kick out of it. Though my luck had it as the symbol for Chi, she loves to tell people the literal meaning.