World's "Weirdest and Stupidest" Tattoos?

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Some of those could drive you crazy just trying to guess what the heck they were thinking at the time.

Toasters? A place setting? A bicycle across cleavage?

knuckleheader

Green Belt
Reaction score
What I find amusing nowadays are the attractive women with tatoos.
They're not satisfied with goodlooks, no.
They have to be "hip/cool" with the latest fad coming down the pike.
They should have just kept worrying about how big there thighs or butt is.
Or her next pair of shoes, where will I get the money?:)

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Think what want, but ya just gotta love the talent that went into creating the pieces.

nerdette_007

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Millions of years ago, when I was young and not-boring, I got two very large video-game-themed tattoos from a friend. I'm always afraid to flip through these "inane tattoo" archives because I think I'll see my picture. Eesh. :erg:

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ok, the person with the dog on their middle finger totally failed. He should have done it upside-down so that it would appear right-side up when he gives someone the bird. :D

But yeah, real cool assortment overall. Some are definitely off-the-wall, but it's best to inquire about their meaning to the owner before calling them stupid.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
But yeah, real cool assortment overall. Some are definitely off-the-wall, but it's best to inquire about their meaning to the owner before calling them stupid.

Indeed. Tattoos can be an outward manefestation of somthing deeply personal somtimes, and just because you dont get it, doesn't mean its stupid... toasters, or forks, or whatever. I'm more likley to see things like Winny the Pooh or tinkerbell tattoos as being "hip tredndy bs" before id go "A pencil walking and erasing istelf? LAME!"

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Millions of years ago, when I was young and not-boring, I got two very large video-game-themed tattoos from a friend. I'm always afraid to flip through these "inane tattoo" archives because I think I'll see my picture. Eesh. :erg:

Meh. I have "Geek Tattoos" too and I dont sweat it. What they mean to me, they mean to me and screw the world.

xJOHNx

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Damn, some of them are weird.

But not as weird as mr. cool ice :)

Glad mine came out ok

nerdette_007

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Meh. I have "Geek Tattoos" too and I dont sweat it. What they mean to me, they mean to me and screw the world.

Word. People either get really excited, or don't recognize the characters. And it's my ribcage, so no big problem keeping it under wraps.

What are your "Geek Tattoos", anyways? Out of curiosity. I've got Kitana from Mortal Kombat on my right ribcage, and Chun Li from Street Fighter II on my left.

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I knew a guy who wanted to get a blender control panel tattooed on his stomach. Knowing him, it was apt. Wonder if he ever got around to doing it?

I also had an acquaintance whose roomates owned a tattoo device. They liked to doodle on him when he was passed out drunk, resulting in a number of truly stupid tattoos, like "Open Manhole" and an arrow being tattooed on his butt. <sigh> Same guy had a passing fling with being a racist skinhead; during that time, he had "Skins" tattooed on his arm. When he outgrew that stupidity, he got "Potato" tattooed in front of it and a picture of a potato skin above it. Then there was the time he heated up the neck of a Nyquil bottle and branded his forehead with it. Those were the days. :headbangin:

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I knew a guy who wanted to get a blender control panel tattooed on his stomach. Knowing him, it was apt. Wonder if he ever got around to doing it?

I also had an acquaintance whose roomates owned a tattoo device. They liked to doodle on him when he was passed out drunk, resulting in a number of truly stupid tattoos, like "Open Manhole" and an arrow being tattooed on his butt. <sigh> Same guy had a passing fling with being a racist skinhead; during that time, he had "Skins" tattooed on his arm. When he outgrew that stupidity, he got "Potato" tattooed in front of it and a picture of a potato skin above it. Then there was the time he heated up the neck of a Nyquil bottle and branded his forehead with it. Those were the days. :headbangin:

Eek! Wow, some friends. Some days. And I thought I had some interesting stories. You got me beat.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
They weren't weird when I got them 50 years ago. With MOM inside a heart on one arm, and USN on the other, they might be now.
icon7.gif

It looks like tattoos have come a long way.

OP
Bill Mattocks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They weren't weird when I got them 50 years ago. With MOM inside a heart on one arm, and USN on the other, they might be now.
icon7.gif

It looks like tattoos have come a long way.

Yeah, mine are pretty basic. USMC on one forearm, a Celtic Knot ("Son of Ireland") on the other. Both are looking pretty spread out and hard to see now. Turned green, too. Life. And I can't get any more, I have Psoriasis. Small skin injuries turn into scars.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, mine are pretty basic. USMC on one forearm, a Celtic Knot ("Son of Ireland") on the other. Both are looking pretty spread out and hard to see now. Turned green, too. Life. And I can't get any more, I have Psoriasis. Small skin injuries turn into scars.
Spread out for sure for me also. Pretty much can't tell what they say, but the sentiment is still there. At this stage of the game i'll just run with what I have, and leave it to the younger ones to have at it.
icon7.gif

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What are your "Geek Tattoos", anyways? Out of curiosity. I've got Kitana from Mortal Kombat on my right ribcage, and Chun Li from Street Fighter II on my left.

I got a "Blood Axe" glyph from WH40k, Rebel Alliance logo from Star Wars, and some Lyrics from KMFDM on my chest.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
While listening to the Japan channel on youtube, I heard that there is apparently an American with the kanji for 'baka gaijin' (stupid foreigner) somewhere on his body :)

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
While listening to the Japan channel on youtube, I heard that there is apparently an American with the kanji for 'baka gaijin' (stupid foreigner) somewhere on his body :)
I'd bet there's more than one... Getting something PERMANENTLY placed on your body in a language you don't understand, THAT is crazy...

Latest Discussions