Winter on MT?

It was snowing when I got on last night, but I never saw cider or beer or anything else. It also seems to have stopped.

Solidman82 said:
I'm in Canada, I can garantee that won't be all the snow I see this winter.
icon13.gif
icon8.gif

Unfortunately, neither can I :(

Went to visit the inlaws this weekend. They had 5 inches of snow last week which has decided to stick around. They are only 1 hour north of where I live.

I missed it entirely........wahhhhhhhhhh!! :waah:

Guess I'll have to wait until we drive up to Canada for Christmas to see some snow.......

Ya like Kenpo Geek I thought my eyes were going scrooey but fortunately a buddy/fellow MT-er saw the same thing ....

I rawther see fish...

Or.... bats :D

Shodan said:
I missed it entirely........wahhhhhhhhhh!! :waah:

Guess I'll have to wait until we drive up to Canada for Christmas to see some snow.......

It's snowing here now, trust me, you don't miss it :(

Reminds me of the final scene in "House of Flying Daggers".

On edit: Andrew, I like your new AVATAR! and Lisa, the Santa caps on your peas is a nice touch.

Bob,

You jinxed us!

Snow flakes fall on MT, the very next day we get a few inches of snow...coincidence? I think not.

I am scared to go out. Mugs of "hot apple cider" ;) will hurt when falling. :)

True, but when it starts raining lightsabers, you can work on some mad Jedi Skillz. :D

Login after midnight ET. :) One never knows what happens on MT after the clock strikes 12. ROFL!!!!

Oh man, I am SO in bed before midnight. Maybe this weekend. I must know what goes on in the dark, far from town...

OnlyAnEgg said:
I never got to see no none of it. pleh

Yes, but these last posts apparently got you your official Martial Talk black belt! :asian:

We need some dropping PUGS or kitties. Than it could be raining cats and dogs! I'm a sucker for the little tykes...

Jonathan Randall said:
Yes, but these last posts apparently got you your official Martial Talk black belt! :asian:

We need some dropping PUGS or kitties. Than it could be raining cats and dogs! I'm a sucker for the little tykes...

Sorry, guys, but I am now officially a post prostitute. Here's to my MT brown belt!:cheers: :cheers:

Jonathan Randall said:
Sorry, guys, but I am now officially a post prostitute. Here's to my MT brown belt!:cheers: :cheers:

Lol...I was at 499 for a couple hours. For some reason, I didn't want a silly post to put me into BlackBelt.

Congrats, Jonathan :)

Latest Discussions

Back