Wing chun vs mma reaction

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score
Could u guys check out my reaction video and give me some feedback to work on.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Never understood the point of reaction videos...why would I want to watch a video of someone watching a video

OP
M

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score
Never understood the point of reaction videos...why would I want to watch a video of someone watching a video
I get wat ya mean but it’s just something I got to put out there coz maybe u don’t enjoy reaction videos but others do

OP
M

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score
I mean this in the nicest possible way.

Get out.
Cmon show me some support, the only reason I’m posting on here is coz I’d like more people from the martial arts community to give some feedback on my video

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
lol. you sound like an old man. Just like me. ha ha ha. We probably had more human contact than many of today's youth. "Watching A video of someone watching a video" is exactly what it is.

Could u guys check out my reaction video and give me some feedback to work on.
The only feedback I can give is decide on what your video to be about. Do you want it to be about you or do you want it to be about WC vs MMA? If you want to make it WC vs MMA then change your line of thought to doing a "Fight Review" or "Fight Analysis". If you want it to be about you, then do something other than a reaction view. Show your talents in something, it'll have a bigger payoff.

Just a 45 year old man's 2 cents.

OP
M

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score
lol. you sound like an old man. Just like me. ha ha ha. We probably had more human contact than many of today's youth. "Watching A video of someone watching a video" is exactly what it is.

The only feedback I can give is decide on what your video to be about. Do you want it to be about you or do you want it to be about WC vs MMA? If you want to make it WC vs MMA then change your line of thought to doing a "Fight Review" or "Fight Analysis". If you want it to be about you, then do something other than a reaction view. Show your talents in something, it'll have a bigger payoff.

Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it, I’ll definitely work towards it

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

I know I just don't see the point of them i know there's video game ones to...like why do I want to spend 20 minutes watching some kid play a game...if I'm that interested the game I'll play the damm thing myself lol

OP
M

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score
I know I just don't see the point of them i know there's video game ones to...like why do I want to spend 20 minutes watching some kid play a game...if I'm that interested the game I'll play the damm thing myself lol
It’s a video that most of my mates told me to make so I did thinking it would get popular but I guess it was a bad idea.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
It’s a video that most of my mates told me to make so I did thinking it would get popular but I guess it was a bad idea.
Not saying it's a bad idea just saying I'm not interested in it doesn't mean others aren't

OP
M

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score
Not saying it's a bad idea just saying I'm not interested in it doesn't mean others aren't
I sort of agree with u coz I find reaction videos somewhat boring but this is wat my mates told me would get views.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I never knew there was such a thing! Well, you learn something everyday!

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
So you made a type of video you find boring in an attempt to get views?

Not a smart move...

There are two types of reaction videos that get views:

First, someone who is a real authority on the subject doing a similar thing to a post match analysis.

Second, someone who doesn't really know anything about the subject, but chooses to 'react' to something that's hugely popular and is searched all the time (so that the reaction shows up in keyword searches).

Be honest, which are you?

It appears that you want to build a channel. In all honesty this sort of video will do nothing more than hold you back and tarnish your reputation as long as you leave it live...

Edit: I haven't watched the video - you look so bored in the preview image I really don't want to.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I never knew there was such a thing! Well, you learn something everyday!
It's pretty sad tbh, there's a kid in my area who's got himself famous doing videos of him playing Fifa and he's even got a book published....to me it's like..how are these people celebrities they have no skill they're just filming themselves playing games and watching TV

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score

Not a smart move...

First, someone who is a real authority on the subject doing a similar thing to a post match analysis.

Second, someone who doesn't really know anything about the subject, but chooses to 'react' to something that's hugely popular and is searched all the time (so that the reaction shows up in keyword searches).

It appears that you want to build a channel. In all honesty this sort of video will do nothing more than hold you back and tarnish your reputation as long as you leave it live...

Edit: I haven't watched the video - you look so bored in the preview image I really don't want to.
Haha thinking about it I remember a friend showing me a video of a guy and his girlfriend reacting to the movie undisputed 3 and when there was some grappling in the scene the girl was like "hey you roll don't you?" And the guy was like "huh whats rolling?" And she replied "like jiu jitsu and that stuff" and he replied "oh..yeah I do that" it was funny because the guy obviously was talking total bs about doing jiu jitsu and got exposed

OP
M

Muneeb200129

White Belt
Reaction score

Not a smart move...

Well I’m the first one or at least think I am and with the thumbnail it thought it was more of me reacting to it in more of a serious way. TBH I’m not doing youtube for views im doing it for fun and when I said that my mate told me it would get views I never did it for that specific reason I did it coz I thought that’s what people would enjoy and that’s exactly what I want

Latest Discussions