Why do we fight?

Well, what do you mean fight?
If you mean spar, we do it for exercise, fun, and to challenge ourselves.
If you mean verbal and physical arguments with other people there are lots of reasons and very few are good. Often there are better ways to preserve harmony and balance than that kind of fight.

If you mean verbal and physical arguments with other people there are lots of reasons and very few are good. Often there are better ways to preserve harmony and balance than that kind of fight.

You didn't actually watch the link, I'm guessing...

:facepalm:

You didn't actually watch the link, I'm guessing...

:facepalm:

:lol:

Where were the rest of the fab 5?
icon12.png

Cos it's bloody good fun!

:lfao: Mwahaha! It's amazing how often in day-to-day life one gets to quote Kung Fu Panda -- "My old enemy -- stairs." and "I'm not A big fat panda, I'm THE big fat panda." being two personal favorites.

This is a pet peive with me no room for definition here in the Dojang or DoJo sparring only is for family all based on skill and age level you do not hurt famly the strong have the obligation to raise up and build the weaker giving them a chance to feel what it is like to get in but use the advantage to use higher leve technique you cannot use on higher or stronger oponents to raise your level. Fight is for tournament and go all out to knock out or hurt the opponent to the legal or moral limit means if you clearly outclass the oponent do not injure or demoralize more than necessarry. Period! if you had a decent master you would understand that not have to ask? Your DoJang DoJo is sacred ground and family always adopting new children you feed and nurture to survive no family! Equal trainers push each other the limit but not to permanent injury mentally or physically. People who come in with that intent due to MMA now that want to just hurt someone I send them packing or using depends when I am finished.

Wait... You think that mma is the reason that some people want to hurt other people?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a pet peive with me no room for definition here in the Dojang or DoJo sparring only is for family all based on skill and age level you do not hurt famly the strong have the obligation to raise up and build the weaker giving them a chance to feel what it is like to get in but use the advantage to use higher leve technique you cannot use on higher or stronger oponents to raise your level. Fight is for tournament and go all out to knock out or hurt the opponent to the legal or moral limit means if you clearly outclass the oponent do not injure or demoralize more than necessarry. Period! if you had a decent master you would understand that not have to ask? Your DoJang DoJo is sacred ground and family always adopting new children you feed and nurture to survive no family! Equal trainers push each other the limit but not to permanent injury mentally or physically. People who come in with that intent due to MMA now that want to just hurt someone I send them packing or using depends when I am finished.

I could be wrong but I'm guessing you did not checkout the link in the op before posting

This is a pet peive with me no room for definition here in the Dojang or DoJo sparring only is for family all based on skill and age level you do not hurt famly the strong have the obligation to raise up and build the weaker giving them a chance to feel what it is like to get in but use the advantage to use higher leve technique you cannot use on higher or stronger oponents to raise your level.

Longest sentence of all time.

Back