Ricco Rodriguez
Fabiano Iha
Jens Pulver
Matt Hughes
Tony Messenger
Eric Paulsen
Joe Riggs
many more I am not remembering

Were these seminars, or are you currently and actively training under someone? Personally, I don't consider a seminar as "training under" someone.

Rebiu

<B>Banned</B>
Reaction score
These guys are all over the place, I don't know where all are, but you got a few states covered there. Must be a awful lot of traveling...

I moved to california back in 1992 and was there for three years. I lived in Omaha and Hawaii for a while as well as traveling extensively

Rebiu

<B>Banned</B>
Reaction score
Were these seminars, or are you currently and actively training under someone? Personally, I don't consider a seminar as "training under" someone.

I have never attended a seminar. Most of my associations involved one on one exchanges of technique as they found I had as much to offer them as they had to offer me.

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I train under:

Allan Manganello
He is out of KY
On November 4, 2006, Allan was promoted to Black Belt in Gracie Jiu-Jitsu by Pedro Sauer.
In 1994, Allan began studying Gracie Jiu-Jitsu with Relson and Royce Gracie and became the first person to introduce Gracie (Brazilian) Jiu-Jitsu to Louisville. Relson and Royce told Allan about their brother Rickson whom Allan met and became good friends with, earning his Blue Belt from Rickson Gracie in 1996.

he comes up to mass about 4 times a year.
i have been working under him sence 2002.
and another teacher name Chris out of Ma...

Kosho

Yay! another pedro sauer student!

ChitNasty

White Belt
Reaction score
I started in Judo & Jujitsu in 1980. Met the Gracie Family in 1993 and have trained with hem ever since. I am one of the first American Black Belts under Relson Gracie.

Dagney Taggert

Green Belt
Reaction score
Fabio Santos. Purple.

Chit- I had the honor of taking a class with Relson at Fabio's school. He is an excellent instructor.

strikesubmit

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Eddie (and his brother Adem) Redzovic, at Gracie Barra Chicago.

...yes...in Chicago.

at the moment we have a couple interim Muay Thai instructors, as our old instructor moved to Philly.

grav3h3art

White Belt
Reaction score
I train under the Bushi Kaze Dojo which is basically Koga Ryu Ninjutsu and I went to BJJ offered in the IPN University here in Mexico. Forgot the name of the Instructor but I believe hes a brown belt under Gracie Barra Mexico.

PS.

Im a youtube blackbelt ( dont know if thats valid) :p

Pyrock

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'm a relative newbie but my kids and I all train directly under Ralph Gracie.

jthomas1600

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm not a BJJ practitioner as such (I do TKD with my kids when I'm home) but I'm a mariner by trade and have been working in Rio for a while now. Recently I started training here... http://www.luizpaulojiujitsu.com.br/NossaHistoria.php
Sorry the link is all in Portuguese. Fortunately for me, Luiz lived in Ca. for a few years and speaks pretty good english. He's a great guy, great instruction, and the cost is about $60 US for all the classes I can make it to.

Latest Discussions