Who between these two would be more dangerous?

Enigma of Sorts

White Belt
Reaction score
Or powerful and effective I should say.
Say... after 10 years of training with each.
An insecure angry perfectionist compensator, 5'7 say NOT with hulk style rage but more say Magneto/ Bane (batman style rage),
or a zen minded/ laidback but casual kind of guy. 6'2
Maybe a mix between the temperament between Superman and Karate Kid.
Who between these two would come out on top?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The one who trains MMA.

test1.jpg

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Fighting doesn't work like that anyone can win on any day

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to get a lot of ambiguous and sarcastic replies on this, because there's a lot more that matters than what you've included. Anger doesn't defeat size, though aggression can be a factor (especially if the other person isn't really capable of aggression). Intensity and type of training can have a bigger effect.

So, given what you've given us, there's really not enough there to even say there's an edge to one over the other.

On a related note, while @drop bear is clearly and demonstrably wrong in every way possible, he's also kinda right. :D

D

Deleted member 39746

Myself, for i have a obsession for weapons thus should amount a lot of them in my old years.

For a semi legit response, the ones whos fitter, more experienced and can control aggression better. (and tag on enjoys fighting, thats kind of a out lire) Actual fighting to death in real encounters is usually above plus who ever can come up with plans on the fly and think well under duress to use the environment to their advantage etc. I think someone called fighting the art of improvisational, who ever can do that better generally wins.

There are probably more things and more nuances, but generalization exist for a reason and the disclaimer they more than likely don't encompass everyone/everything always goes with them.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
An insecure angry perfectionist compensator, 5'7 say NOT with hulk style rage but more say Magneto/ Bane (batman style rage),
Which one of these is you?

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Whoever has trained more with their firearm.

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're going to get a lot of ambiguous and sarcastic replies on this, because there's a lot more that matters than what you've included. Anger doesn't defeat size, though aggression can be a factor (especially if the other person isn't really capable of aggression). Intensity and type of training can have a bigger effect.

So, given what you've given us, there's really not enough there to even say there's an edge to one over the other.

On a related note, while @drop bear is clearly and demonstrably wrong in every way possible, he's also kinda right. :D
I'll go with the tried and true, "All other things being equal, the bigger guy usually wins."

But, since you don't have all things being equal, it's all over the place, so flip a coin.

And Drop's being involved in the Monogamous Matrimony Association has no bearing at all, Gerry.

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
If I had to choose one, it would have to be Hulk Smash

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good grief