Which Leg is the Strongest?

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
To be fair to my sister, she is 11 and at that age boys and girls are pretty much the same strength-wise.
to be fair as you say...you did not reveal ages of the people in the pictures and you asked who had the strongest legs. based on physical differences between men and women i gave you my opinion. my second comment was in reply to being called "sexist" you do not call someone names and expect to not be called out on it and not receive a response.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
but as said, the most muscle and the most strengh are not the same thing, nether of you sibling have any muscle tone in their legs, so the guys legs have the most visible muscle and far less fat , fat legs are not strong legs,

all that said choking someone with your legs is quite easy, if you can get in position,,everyone's legs are stronger than their arms, and the size of the leg muscles are of no regard, its the strength of the abductor muscle that would count for squeezing the thighs together
actually skinny legs would do well for a leg based version of a rear naked choke. applied for longer than usual you will kill someone.

OP
L

lebronjames

White Belt
Reaction score
but as said, the most muscle and the most strengh are not the same thing, nether of you sibling have any muscle tone in their legs, so the guys legs have the most visible muscle and far less fat , fat legs are not strong legs,

all that said choking someone with your legs is quite easy, if you can get in position,,everyone's legs are stronger than their arms, and the size of the leg muscles are of no regard, its the strength of the abductor muscle that would count for squeezing the thighs together

Idk I think there's more visible muscle in the first 2 pics. As someone else said they have more definition, I'm convinced.

Jesus, was he your fake war buddy or something? Why is everyone defending this guy so much?

my second comment was in reply to being called "sexist" you do not call someone names and expect to not be called out on it and not receive a response.

We're just messing, the comment obviously wasn't sexist.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Idk I think there's more visible muscle in the first 2 pics. As someone else said they have more definition, I'm convinced.

Jesus, was he your fake war buddy or something? Why is everyone defending this guy so much?

We're just messing, the comment obviously wasn't sexist.

no, someone bragging to kids about killing someone, clearly has a screw loose, but you didn't ask for a mental health assessment,

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

We're not defending him, but just from that picture there's nothing to disprove his story. And if he is mentally ill (which based just on what you've said is pretty likely) there's no reason to come to a martial arts forum just to get more ammo to laugh at him for. This isn't a "laugh at the mentally ill" forum, fortunately.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Impossible to say without context. Is it strongest for running or kicking or jumping or just bodybuilding

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
congrats on the daftest thread on here, you had some serious competition ,

One of the most accurate things I’ve read in quite some time.

While the competition has been pretty good, this guy came along and sucked in ways which we haven’t seen before. He’s like the Michael Jordan of idiotic thread starting; idiocy that’ll make people go back to the drawing board and have to think up better ways to start an idiotic thread.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
One of the most accurate things I’ve read in quite some time.

While the competition has been pretty good, this guy came along and sucked in ways which we haven’t seen before. He’s like the Michael Jordan of idiotic thread starting; idiocy that’ll make people go back to the drawing board and have to think up better ways to start an idiotic thread.
I seriously had to check that I hadn't accidentally found my way onto Reddit somehow.

Can we agree to let this die now?

Latest Discussions