i told you ninjas are real

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Japan police arrest 'ninja' thief, 74

running along high walls at 74!
Police said the thief displayed great physical ability, running effortlessly on top of walls instead of taking the streets.
After his arrest, the man was quoted as saying: "If I were younger, I wouldn't have been caught. I'll quit now as I'm 74

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

Police said the thief displayed great physical ability, running effortlessly on top of walls instead of taking the streets.
After his arrest, the man was quoted as saying: "If I were younger, I wouldn't have been caught. I'll quit now as I'm 74
Sounds like the first freerunner/parkour expert :D

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
One ninja is always the hardest to deal with. It is when there are lots of ninjas that they become easy.

Tarrycat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not certain of this guy in particular, given his questionable actions; but I've heard many people say that they are real & still out there... Who knows. There could be legitimate clans out there that we don't know of, as they blend in with society. No idea... :rolleyes:

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

A true Ninja wouldn't have been caught

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think this old guy was Ninja in a previous life. He just rag dolled this guy.

Latest Discussions