lonekimono

Dennis i was just having fun:D and jay it sure was kenpo:asian:
and what makes it not kenpo?? well look at this

K E N P O thats kenpo K E N D O well you do the math:p :p

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey George...

Doesn't KENPO really boil down to CAN DO?

Just curious. Always thought that "Where fist meets flesh is pure karate".

Way I learned Kenpo was that if you saw something that was useful it could become Kenpo.

OP
L

lonekimono

I was just having fun, what with everything thats been going on in these post:D
but you are right,and just remember if you move like a robot:shrug: well then i don't think that can be kenpo, or can it?
now mine you i do have a student 52 years old (purple belt)
that moves like that, but like you said it's still kenpo,but it's like draging your finger nails down a blackboard:rofl:
:asian: :asian:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jeffkyle
I know some people that can do that....at any age! LOL! :rofl:
Sometimes silent, always deadly.:rofl:

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

OP
L

lonekimono

Randy have you ever went in though the out door:confused: :confused: try it sometime:(

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by lonekimono
Randy have you ever went in though the out door:confused: :confused: try it sometime:(
I'll not even pretend to know what you're talking about here, but the way you recommend it, I'm sure you're an expert at it, whatever it is.:idunno:

Randy Strausbaugh.

OP
L

lonekimono

Randy i think you took what i said the wrong way,
that was meant as a kenpo term,but as i see you don't list your art! so i understand that you don't know what i was talking about
you see if you go out the door the right way that would be like doing "ram and the eagle" ( ideal phase) now after you get to know this teq do it again,but now graff something with it,or do what MR PARKER did look at yourself in reverse,
but the other part of what i said was an old led zepplen song
(i think i spelled that wrong).
but let me ask what is your art??:asian: :asian:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by lonekimono
Randy i think you took what i said the wrong way,
that was meant as a kenpo term,but as i see you don't list your art! so i understand that you don't know what i was talking about
you see if you go out the door the right way that would be like doing "ram and the eagle" ( ideal phase) now after you get to know this teq do it again,but now graff something with it,or do what MR PARKER did look at yourself in reverse,
but the other part of what i said was an old led zepplen song
(i think i spelled that wrong).
but let me ask what is your art??:asian: :asian:
Thanks for getting back to me. I didn't take what you said in any particular way, I just didn't understand what you meant and was looking for clarification. I think a lot of misunderstandings occur in these posts due to the fact that we can only read the words and not see expressions or hear tone of voice. :)
I don't list much about myself on my profile because I'm nothing special and I didn't figure anyone would be that interested. My primary art is Kenpo. I tend to fall into the Tracy's camp (my instructor was Jay T. Will). I have also recently (as of April 2001) taken up the practice of T'ai Chi Ch'uan for the purpose of re-habing my shoulder after having been in an auto accident and having surgery.
Thank you again for getting back to me. Since I don't study EPAK I often need clarifications in terminology.:asian:

Randy Strausbaugh

OP
L

lonekimono

OK ,oh by the way JAY T WILL was a great man i knew him well, i also started in the TRACYS camp back in the day (1965) and went on to MR PARKER, if you get some time go to my web site and you will see what i'm about today.
strike before the iron's hot,that way you won't get burned
:asian: :asian: :rofl: