KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Want to discover some cool stuff about yourself? Check out

Emode Tests

Here are my results :)

What's Your Superpower?

Holy sixth sense, you've got the power of PREMONITION. Your answers show a keen sense of intuition and a natural feel for your surroundings. These powers give you an incredible talent for predicting the future. Maybe you answer the phone before it rings or feel a slight tingle seconds before your favorite TV show begins. Coincidence? Don't count on it. You tend to pick up on subtle cues in your environment that other people don't notice. The trick is to trust your gut. Go with your first choice. Follow your instincts and just do it! With a little bit of practice, perhaps you'll soon be able to consistently predict the future and, perhaps, even read minds. To begin your training, you should try to guess what the weather will be like tomorrow. If you get more serious about building your superpower, try taking a job at a psychic hotline or putting a few bets on your favorite team. Get good enough and there will be no stopping you! Stock market guru, world-class meteorologist, professional gambler — the sky's the limit!

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
What's Your Superpower?

Holy smokes, you've got X-RAYVISION! Your answers show a keen sense of insight, coupled with a piercing mind. Okay, so you may not be able to see through brick walls — not yet, anyway. But you probably enjoy looking beneath the surface of things and reading between the lines. Your X-ray vision lets you see things others can't, making you good at reading people's motivations, solving mysteries of all kinds, or maybe just finding misplaced car keys. You've got the gift, so if you haven't started using it, it's high time you did. Just think of the benefits: You could really start undressing people with your eyes. Winning lottery tickets and grand prize soda-bottle caps will be effortlessly revealed to you. So start practicing! All superheroes know that developing your powers begins with mental training. To start honing your X-ray vision, try looking for the hidden meaning in things. Read old English poetry. Do crossword puzzles. Think metaphorically. Once you've trained your mind, you'll be ready to instruct the eyes. Start with gauzey fabrics, then move on to semi-transparent glass. Keep at it, and you'll be seeing through concrete slabs in no time. Good luck!

M

Master of Blades

Holy smokes, you've got X-RAYVISION! Your answers show a keen sense of insight, coupled with a piercing mind. Okay, so you may not be able to see through brick walls — not yet, anyway. But you probably enjoy looking beneath the surface of things and reading between the lines. Your X-ray vision lets you see things others can't, making you good at reading people's motivations, solving mysteries of all kinds, or maybe just finding misplaced car keys. You've got the gift, so if you haven't started using it, it's high time you did. Just think of the benefits: You could really start undressing people with your eyes. Winning lottery tickets and grand prize soda-bottle caps will be effortlessly revealed to you. So start practicing! All superheroes know that developing your powers begins with mental training. To start honing your X-ray vision, try looking for the hidden meaning in things. Read old English poetry. Do crossword puzzles. Think metaphorically. Once you've trained your mind, you'll be ready to instruct the eyes. Start with gauzey fabrics, then move on to semi-transparent glass. Keep at it, and you'll be seeing through concrete slabs in no time. Good luck!

M

Master of Blades

I dont know what makes it worse......the fact I have X-Ray Vision or the fact Seig has it too :shrug:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
I had it first.

It looks to me Seig that he is looking to you as a role model. MOB is trying to aspire to be like Seig. MOB has a long way to go plus he needs to learn how to use those s*** kickers you have. Wait a second, is it possible MOB broke away from Castillo?????:confused:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Say what? Your superpower is ANIMAL COMMUNICATION! Many people pretend to talk to their pets, but you can really, truly do it. Have you ever mimicked the monkeys or the penguins at the zoo? If you have, you're on your way to becoming a great animal communicator, just like Aquaman with his fishy friends. Some people think animal communication has to be vocal. Not so. Any superhero knows that mental telepathy is where it's at. So while barking at Fido might be fun, it's not the practice you really need. Instead, try thinking like an animal. When you get into the mindset of, say, a squirrel, you'll be able to truly communicate with one. Of course it's a two way street, because you'll be able to understand everything they say back, too. And they've got a lot to tell! Imagine talking to a walrus about the deep ocean or to an ant about life underground. Once you've perfected your superhuman gift, you'll never be without interesting conversation.

Tess & Kenpo Girl,

I think this may explain why I get along so well with all the guys in the locker room. :D

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
It looks to me Seig that he is looking to you as a role model. MOB is trying to aspire to be like Seig.
A noble, yet difficult aspiration.
MOB has a long way to go plus he needs to learn how to use those s*** kickers you have.
Yes, he does. He has to get his own *****e Kickers
Wait a second, is it possible MOB broke away from Castillo?????:confused:
More like expelled from.....

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A noble, yet difficult aspiration.

Yes, he does. He has to get his own *****e Kickers
More like expelled from.....
Oh, that is too Fing funny! I typed in S h I I T E as in the muslims and the editor caught it and censored it! I knew this board had class! :roflmao:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Say what? Your superpower is ANIMAL COMMUNICATION! Many people pretend to talk to their pets, but you can really, truly do it. Have you ever mimicked the monkeys or the penguins at the zoo?
Does this mean we can hypnotize, mesmorize, and keep you occupied for hours by shining a light on the wall and moving it?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Black

Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

Hey, I am a Kenpo guy, what can I say?

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Say what? Your superpower is ANIMAL COMMUNICATION!

Tess & Kenpo Girl,

I think this may explain why I get along so well with all the guys in the locker room. :D

Well I did my test and I too have the ability of ANIMAL COMMUNICATION. :D

That's probably why nothing the "guys" do or say, in the Locker Room, ever surprises me. :lol:

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Well I did my test and I too have the ability of ANIMAL COMMUNICATION. :D

That's probably why nothing the "guys" do or say, in the Locker Room, ever surprises me. :lol:

Really! Gonna have to try harder! :eek:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Does this mean we can hypnotize, mesmorize, and keep you occupied for hours by shining a light on the wall and moving it?

Sorry Seig, I was too busy watching the post above abd the rolling smiley to notice this one. :eek:

:rofl:

J

jules

Very cool!

Say what? Your superpower is ANIMAL COMMUNICATION! Many people pretend to talk to their pets, but you can really, truly do it. Have you ever mimicked the monkeys or the penguins at the zoo? If you have, you're on your way to becoming a great animal communicator, just like Aquaman with his fishy friends. Some people think animal communication has to be vocal. Not so. Any superhero knows that mental telepathy is where it's at. So while barking at Fido might be fun, it's not the practice you really need. Instead, try thinking like an animal. When you get into the mindset of, say, a squirrel, you'll be able to truly communicate with one. Of course it's a two way street, because you'll be able to understand everything they say back, too. And they've got a lot to tell! Imagine talking to a walrus about the deep ocean or to an ant about life underground. Once you've perfected your superhuman gift, you'll never be without interesting conversation.

:D

K

KenpoTony

Think fast! Your hidden superpower is SUPER SPEED! Some people might think you have a talent for impatience, but we like to call it efficiency. You approach all things with a need for speed. Whether it's running a race, eating lunch, or writing a report, you finish the task in no time flat. This quality is a huge asset in today's hotwired workplace, where there's never enough time to do anything. With a little bit of practice, you'll soon be zipping about the office, zooming between social engagements, and devouring books at an alarming rate. Your friends and coworkers won't be able to keep up. If you use your powers wisely, you'll be the model of well-balanced productivity. But don't forget: Ultra-speedy superheroes have to take good care of their bodies. Be sure to eat right, get plenty of sleep and stretch regularly. Are you ready? Invest in some quality shoes and hop to it. You'll be flying through your day in no time.

Oh well....gotta run ;)

OP
KenpoTess

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What's Your Best Quality?

Tess, your best quality shines through in how Stable you are!

The fact that you're psychologically and emotionally stable and better able than most people to tolerate even the roughest situations really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a smart person who is more able to understand complex concepts than many other people are. You are an inventive and creative person who usually has an abundance of imagination and ideas, too.

J

jules

Brown

You're brown, a credible, stable color that's reminiscent of fine wood, rich leather, and wistful melancholy. Most likely, you're a logical, practical person ruled more by your head than your heart. With your inquisitive mind and insatiable curiosity, you're probably a great problem solver. And you always gather all of the facts before coming to a timely, informed decision. Easily intrigued, you're constantly finding new ways to challenge your mind, whether it's by reading the newspaper, playing a trivia game, or composing a piece of music. Brown is an impartial, neutral color, which means you tend to see the difference between fact and opinion easily and are open to many points of view. Trustworthy and steady, you really are a brown at heart.

Yaah! That's me!:cool:

J

jules

These are really interesting Tess!

The fact that you're psychologically and emotionally stable and
better able than most people to tolerate even the roughest situations really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're a caring and considerate person who is typically very loving, as well. You are a reliable and dependable person whom others can usually count on, too.

In all, there are 15 qualities that help define you when you're at your best. Those are the traits potential employers, friends, and partners look for in you. What makes you unique is your particular distribution of those 15 qualities.

We've found that your particular combination of qualities is rare — only 12 in 10,000 people share the same general mix of traits. Those are great odds if you're trying to show a potential employer, colleague, friend, or date why you're exactly the right person for them.
Wow!:D

K

KenpoGirl

Dorothy, your best quality shines through in how Independent you are!

The fact that you're an independent person who is usually able to handle things in a self-sufficient manner really draws people to you! But that's not the only thing. Your answers on the test indicate you're an honest person who values the truth and is sometimes willing to make sacrifices in order to uphold it. You are a caring and considerate person who is typically very loving, as well, too.

Hey I can accept that. ;) See told you I was an :angel:

Dot

Latest Discussions