5. something on your desk

OP
satans.barber

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'll start:

nearest book to you

'Should you and your opponent be equally matched, and should he attempt to move away quickly, avoid your strike and brush your sword away, you must inflate both your body and mind, let your sword follow your body and, quite slowly, strike with all the power of momentarily restrained water bursting forth from a running stream.'

nearest cd insert

'I needed money and I thought it would be a good thing to write film scores, but I never asked anybody in the film industry for work.'

nearest piece of paper that you wrote on

'Suse 7.1 Pro Boot Disk'

nearest piece that was written to you

'put washing out xx'

something on your desk

'assortment of chocolates'

E

edhead2000

Write a random phrase from each of the following:

1. nearest book to you

Variant angina is a direct result of a reduction in flow, not the result of an increase in oxygen demand. Controlled clinical trials have demonstrated efficacy of the Ca2+ channel blocking agents for the treatment of variant angina (Antman et al., 1980; Severi et al., 1980). These drugs can attenuate ergonovine-induced vasospasm in patients with variant angina, which suggests that protection in variant angina is due to coronary dilation rather than to alterations in peripheral hemodynamics (Waters et al., 1981).

2. nearest cd insert

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that I'm all right
and you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing last for ever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect

3. nearest piece of paper that you wrote on
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini020804-01.dmp

C:\DOCUME~1\edelaude\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER1.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml

4. nearest piece that was written to you

2 items were presented for payment against your account with non-sufficient funds. BB&T paid the item resulting in an overdraft. Please make a deposit to cover your overdraft immediately. Your account has been charged the following: $xxx.xx. We appreciate your business. (yeah, I bet you do)

Key Lime Coconut Patties Dipped in Chocolate

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

1. nearest book to you

Enchanting
To enchant an item, you must have charged a soul gem. Higher quality soul gems can trap larger creatures to create more powerful enchangements. To Trap a soul, you need an empty soul gem, a soul trap spell or scroll, and a live creature.

2. nearest cd insert
Unravel the mysteries of the Clockwork City of Sotha Sil

42949 3rd -129342250

Valentine Letter from Seig *For My eyes only*

Just one thing? Cd's - basket of schmelly lotions- dig camera, 3 audio books, aromatherapy mask, one chopstick, cat treats, Box of kleenex, headset, phone, athletic tape, a pen, Hedwig, a sculpture, coffee cup, ok.. I'm gonna clean my desk now :)

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

1. nearest book to you

"Where's the Bear? Can you help Elmo find his missing Teddy Bear?"

2. nearest cd insert
"To all that come to this happy place.......Welcome!"

"ENT appt. 2pm today"

"Hope the river doesn't dry up before we hit the waves"

Little framed plaque thingy from my brother that says "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

W

wadowoman

1. nearest book to you At Teshu's funeral there had been over five thousand, but Kanch's certainly wasn't under-attended.

2. nearest cd insert Do you remember when...we used to sing tra la la la la la....my brown eyed girl.

3. nearest piece of paper that you wrote on 2x adult fist pads, 7x jnr fist pads, 1x adult shin and instep, 2x child shin and instep

4. nearest piece that was written to you balance carried forward £254.36

5. something on your desk superwhite porcelin microwave dishwasher and freezer safe

Sharon

K

KenpoGirl

1. nearest book to you 2004 Yarmouth Mutual Insurance Rate Manual

2. nearest cd insert Cannon IR Series Driver CD

3. nearest piece of paper that you wrote on "Could you please check if this was seen too. Dot"

4. nearest piece that was written to you "Phone Shirley at McTaggart's"

5. something on your desk All office usuals, coffee mug, plant, Cookbook I bought off a wandering book vendor and a couple small Giraffes figurines.

Dot
:D

E

edhead2000

KenpoGirl said:
5. something on your desk All office usuals, coffee mug, plant, Cookbook I bought off a wandering book vendor and a couple small Giraffes figurines.
Where's the phrase!?!?! :) hehe

A

Andi

1. The Pink Panther. By Henry Mancini. Suggested Registration: Tenor Saxophone. Rhythm: Swing. Tempo = 98.

2. Kär-de-fo-ne-a noun, a sound/song/ecstatic noise that comes from the heart.

3. i can only find some random ticks, crosses and circles. I'm not trying.

4. So, why not drop into your dealer and take a closer look at the MG range, or better still, phone them to arrange a test drive?

5. a DVD of "The French Lieutenant's Woman" which came free with the Daily Mail about six months ago. Not that I buy the Daily Mail. Or watched the DVD.

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Shamelessly stolen from someone's blog:

1. nearest book to you
Most erosional and depositional events that affect channel morphology occur in high flow periods, typically during spring snowmelt and periodic stormflows. Such flows are characterized as either bankfull stage (Fig.1), which occurs approximately every other year, or the less frequent overbank flooding events.

2. nearest cd insert
1. Avoid getting fingerprints, dust or smudges on the green side of the disc. This especially important when handling discs that have not yet been recorded.

List of Things to Do: Cokeville IBA, EDM review and follow-up, raptor nest write-up, sage grouse write-up and protocol, put bar gauges on WCS, wildlife inventory plan,….

Lamont or John, do we have a list of approx. locations for these transects that we could attach to this?

Telonics TL-4 receiver and yagi antennae, used for tracking radio-collared swans.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1. nearest book to you:

A basic Point to Point link consists of one backhaul master and one backhaul slave.

2. nearest cd insert:

This customized audio program was produced by Gartner and made availible to you by Internet Security Systems. Content supplied by Gartnet Inc. (c) 2001

<Cant reveal that, it was customer logon info>

Problem seems to be that Brian can get to SM, but Bridge Entry Table shows only the 2 MAC addresses of the radio. So data is not passing between the radio and the router.

The Author of "Snow White and the Seven Samurai finding out the hard way about the editing process" (From a Cartoon Called Snow White and The Seven Samurai)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1. nearest book to you : A Histoty of the Far East by crofts and Buchanan 1958 edition

2. nearest cd insert : Bauldu's Gate (the colection)

3. nearest piece of paper that you wrote on : A phone number

4. nearest piece that was written to you : note reminding me to pick up some bread and soda

5. something on your desk :eek:ne of my knives an a statue of a dragon

Yari

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1. nearest book to you "Engelsk - Dansk" translated - English to Danish.
2. nearest cd VCD- Shobukan VCD version 0.1
3. nearest piece of paper that you wrote on "c:\ofs\fsr_output.log Oracle cluster...."
4. nearest piece that was written to you "T2501AA NNM AE 1000"
5. something on your desk - Bionicle, Cola light, IPAQ, banana, pencil... nad me sleeping on it all.

/Yari

2fisted

1. nearest book to you - a setup guide for some software

2. nearest cd insert - insert for above

3. nearest piece of paper that you wrote on - just a crumpled, coffee stained notebook with a bunch of IP addresses on it..

4. nearest piece that was written to you - said notebook with someone asking me if I still wanted some recipies :p

5. something on your desk - a cardboard statue of me that my co-workers made. No really.

....it's my work desk....

FUZZYJ692000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1. nearest book to you
Eyes On The Prize: Civil Rights Reader

2. nearest cd insert
Norah Jones "Late in the night when i'm all alone and i look at the clock and i know you're not home, i can't help myself i've got to see you again, i could almost go there just to watch you be seen i could almost go there just to live in a dream"

group presentation due april 20th...get info. for everyone by 13th

outline for Politics and civil rights

what isn't on my desk...i'm doing hw can you tell it's civil rights and politics...um a wine cooler there we go :boing2:

Latest Discussions