Movie Mistakes and Goofs

C

Chicago Green Dragon

This is an old one, remember the movie "A Force of One"
Chuck Norris

There is a scene where norris is off fighitng Bill Wallace. His assistant goes with the lady cop he was training in his martial art class to check on something at another cops apartment only to be confronted by a bad guy. While they were in the apt, there were a couple of scenes where you saw the mic boom on the top come into frame.oooooooooooopppps

Chicago Green Dragon

:asian:

KenpoTess said:
Link Here

What Movie 'Uh-Oh's' have you seen?

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Those were fun to look thru. The most immediate ones I can think of that I have seen involve my great uncle.........who was Tarzan in some of the original Tarzan black and white movies. I remember one scene where he'd just jumped in a creek and was all wet.........so in the next scene, his hair should have been all wet, but it was completely dry!!

Fun stuff!

:asian: :karate:

T

TonyM.

I think it's funny how Bruce willis's T shirt changes from white to green in Die Hard.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have a HUGE list.

The Star Wars Trilogy is full of em.

I'll just leave it at...

In Shallow Hal, the size of the slice of cake she takes changes.

Q

Quick Sand

Not a movie but a TV show.

I was watching a rerun of "That 70's Show" a few weeks ago and it's the one where they go up to Canada to buy beer. They get stopped at customs on the way back to the States and spend a long time inside what's supposed to be the customs building. Throughout much of time they're inside you can see a map of Canada in the background towards the left of the screen and the lines dividing out provinces and territories can be seen really clearly. We can also see the border of the territory called Nunavut. Unfortunately for them, Nunavut was not created until April 1, 1999. Oops. :rolleyes:

M

MartialArtsChic

In "The Scent of a Woman" the bourbon in Al Pacino's glass kept changing during the whole scene near the beginning when he meets the kid.

In the 1st Charlie's Angels, Bosley calls the Angel in front of him "Dillon" (Drew Barrymore's character) and the Angel was Cameron Diaz (can't remember her Angel name).

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Just watch the Rocky Horror Picture show and try to pick them all out. If memory serves, there's a webpage that points em all out for that movie, and it's like 4 pages long.

T

TonyM.

Oh yea. Clint Eastwoods cigar grows between camera angles in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
The little boy behind the drapes in a slow pan scene in Three men and a baby, urban legend has it that it is a ghost, but other accounts say it was the son/nephew of a crew member who got stuck there and froze during the scene's filming.

TheEdge883

Green Belt
Reaction score
Armageddon, when the dog is attacking the plastic dinosaur. In one shot, he grabs a small dinosaur and in the next shot, the other guy is pulling away a huge dino.

In Commando, when Arnie pushes over the yellow porche. You would think that the car would be all damaged, but it was perfectly normally in the next shot.

Latest Discussions