What would you do?

O

osopardo

I must be missing something here...

You're all upset over something that happened in an internet forum with some stranger?

What to do, what to do?

I got it! Get a life!

OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Well actually no.... the person doing the attacking was my prior-instructor. The forum which I got my account disabled in is one that I made for someone based on him being a moderator in mine. If I didn't make the darn forum - I wouldn't be anywhere upset over it.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
One thing to remember Pale Rider. They are only words on a forum and at the end of the day it is how you look at yourself that is important and not what someone with a nasty agenda has to say. Best walk away and be the bigger man. You'll sleep better.

O

osopardo

Nalia said:
One thing to remember Pale Rider. They are only words on a forum and at the end of the day it is how you look at yourself that is important and not what someone with a nasty agenda has to say. Best walk away and be the bigger man. You'll sleep better.
Well, ok... that's really what I meant to say, you just said it nicer.

dammit!

OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for your support.... It is well appreciated. (That is one of the reasons why I posted in the General Discussion about "Work and Hobbies" )

B

bullydog

Sounds like a job for Trojan Horse!! :ultracool Just kidding. Seriously though, I used to go to that site on occasion, before I found this one. It seems to be full of children with no point of view. They are very stuck on THEIR style, and everything else is just inferior. I'd just let it go. You're with the adults now. :asian:

OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks bullydog...
smileJap.gif

Latest Discussions