What is the world coming to......

OP
T

Taiji fan

:rofl: the paedphile stuff wans't meant to be funny...just illustrative of a certian 'tactic'........

Reminds me of a mates brother....he usually had a couple of girlfreinds on the go at any one time......he even managed to persuade 2 of them to move in with him at the same time....one of which was a swedish blond stunner...he was a weedy little ginger.....infact his sister and I could never understand how he could always pull the most georgus women......then we realised that we had our bull$hit detecters firmly switched on.....there were a number of us who could see right through him.......

Ah well....typical "chick"......
:moon: :boing2:

OP
T

Taiji fan

I am in the UK...ginger is ( in this context) pronounced as not ginger as in the root but ging as in small g sound guh and ger as in gerrrrr...... infact with a local accent it sounds more like ging-errr

:asian:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KatGurl
:uhoh: I don't really want to offend him :eek: :lookie:

Eh, he's nothing to worry about. Don't forget M.O.B. is on the other side of the world.;)

OP
K

KatGurl

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Eh, he's nothing to worry about. Don't forget M.O.B. is on the other side of the world.;)

:( I know :(

OP
L

lonekimono

Hey jay do you have a cam, i can use i want to go back to the first post (thats wild) and i want to see if i can catch up with her
so i can take the pictures:D :cool: what can i say;) lol

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by lonekimono
Hey jay do you have a cam, i can use i want to go back to the first post (thats wild) and i want to see if i can catch up with her
so i can take the pictures:D :cool: what can i say;) lol

I sure do. :D .....I try to be prepared for all occassions here on the internet.:rofl:

OP
K

KatGurl

I sure do. :D .....I try to be prepared for all occassions here on the internet.:rofl:

:miffer: I want a cam :( :disgust:

OP
K

KatGurl

Won't your parents get you one?

I'm talking about a web cam. *has no idea what you guys are talking about* :D :p :)

OP
M

Master of Blades

From Lesbians to Paul and Pedophilia to use of language and onto Webcams. Only on Martial Talk......:rofl:

Latest Discussions