What is the world coming to......

M

Master of Blades

As some of you may know I'm naturally a bit of a ladies man (Yeah right!) :rolleyes:

Anyways, I was on the train last night and I saw the most beautiful girl walk on the train...So I thought, hmmmm lets go see if I can chat her up and stuff. So I walk over and sat next to her and start idly chatting to her. Eventually i managed to get her to talk a little more about her (I'd missed my stop by this point :wah: ). I asked her where she was going and the reply was "I'm going to meet my GIRLFRIEND". At that point I got off the train and went right back home :(

What is the world coming to....:wah:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by KenpoTess
uhhh what's the problem...???

I've been rejected because they have a boyfriend before.....But this is a whole new thing for me. I have this strange feeling I looked like this :eek: the whole way home :eek:

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I've been rejected because they have a boyfriend before.....But this is a whole new thing for me. I have this strange feeling I looked like this :eek: the whole way home :eek:

Does 'girlfriend' mean lesbian lover in England?? I know in the States.. it means just this.. a girl who is a friend.. I have said many times.. "My girlfriend and I are going to do this etc.. "and surely I'm not a lesbian.. so unless there's a huge language barrier here..or she said it in some way shape or form that she's a lesbian.. I can't see a problem ..

OP
K

KatGurl

It's ok. *pats his back and gives him a cane* You won't have to worry anymore. :rofl:

OP
M

Master of Blades

Does 'girlfriend' mean lesbian lover in England?? I know in the States.. it means just this.. a girl who is a friend.. I have said many times.. "My girlfriend and I are going to do this etc.. "and surely I'm not a lesbian.. so unless there's a huge language barrier here..or she said it in some way shape or form that she's a lesbian.. I can't see a problem ..

No, they way she said it and with the "Slang" that is used around here that means she was Lesbian....She was also older then I initially thought, 19 instead of 16. Its a hard life :(

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, they way she said it and with the "Slang" that is used around here that means she was Lesbian....She was also older then I initially thought, 19 instead of 16. Its a hard life :(

Ahhhh no where is it written.. that Life is Fair... far from it .. that's why we Glory in the coups and not wallow in the mires of muck it dishes out...

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So what. You tried then try again another time. What's the difference if she was a lesbian or not. She probably was going shopping with her friend anyway. Who cares. Are you planning on seeing her again sometime soon? If not who cares.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KatGurl
It's ok. *pats his back and gives him a cane* You won't have to worry anymore. :rofl:

KatGurl,

I love this reply. :rofl:

You are really funny, and I Thank You

:asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Joseph,

Take a step back and just look at what happened.

You were rejected in a mild way. This happens all the time.

Now also let us look at it very logically. If the young lady was a Lesbian, then you were never in the running. You were not even in the game.

Now let us assume she was hetrosexual, and then she said no. This means she, said no, and nothing more.

This is when you look for the next young lady to go 'Chat and Stuff'

The world is large, and it looks like you are seeing more of it as you are getting older. These are the experiences that help you grow up and determine what type of a person you will be. ;)

If you ask a 1000 women out and the last one is the right one then great. If you had stopped at 1 becase she said no, you never would have found the right one.

I missed you in Chat last night. :D

OP
M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Joseph,

I missed you in Chat last night. :D

Your missing the point! It was a weird experiance....:shrug:

And I will be in tonight, someone just post when they are in and I will come harrass everyone :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And I will be in tonight, someone just post when they are in and I will come harrass everyone :D

Ain't that the truth

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude,
Ya just keep tryin. 'sall.

You can always try a favorite method of mine...

Take a Tee Shirt and write up your personal ad on the back, like so:

====
Male (age) seeks Female (age range) for (stuff you want to do, clean stuff only )
(List redeaming qualities here, if any)
I am also a highly trained martialartist with a PinkBelt in MartialTalk, and a certified Hobbit Fancier.

Interested Ladies please inquire at the front.
====

I guarentee you'll get lots of attention. :)

OP
M

Master of Blades

a few other factions too... being playful...adventurous, and good with his hands helps ;)

Well Im good with my hands........had lots of practice with that :rolleyes:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
a few other factions too... being playful...adventurous, and good with his hands helps ;)

I've always been good with my hands.;) Heather says way to good however the women seemed to always turn me down.:(

Latest Discussions