What is RWTB?

Sabunimfrank64

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. I was poking around what I assume is their main homepage and clicked on this;

Sabum - Rosenbach Warrior Training Branches

I didn't know what a sabum was but I guess it means founder? He has a long list of titles here but it's a hodge podge of stuff that doesn't tell me what the end result will be. I've only taken Judo and Krav in my life. I tend to go for more straight forward stuff and less artistic stuff like katas in karate. Nothing wrong with those of course, I'm only interested in applicable self defense and attacker neutralization. So, I have no idea if this RWTB will be something I would want to do.
Rosenberg warrior training is off shoot of Robert bussey academy was I believe Mr busses asst instructor at his Fremont neb. school

Jeremy_red

White Belt
Reaction score
I am moving to a new town later this year and will need to leave Krav behind. There is one karate school and one RWTB school anywhere near this new town. I did a search on RWTB but I can't quite figure out what art form it is exactly other than the generic description of "a mix of disciplines".

I'm not sure what to make of it so I don't know if it would be of any interest. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Rwtb in Cassville Mo does various martial arts styles. The classes I take there are kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu jitsu, and some MMA training. Some guys at the gym do mma fights and jiu jitsu tournaments. There is also kids martial arts classes.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, Jeremy.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Latest Discussions