What is everyone's weakness

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a congenital klutz. Really....I suck at everything.

(Move along. Move along.)

Oh, and cats-most people who are "allergic to cats," are allergic to cat saliva.....after that comes dander....then hair.

I'm allergic to all three-cats are like my goddam kryptonite.....

Blondes, but it's often a reciprocal thing....

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, and cats-most people who are "allergic to cats," are allergic to cat saliva.....after that comes dander....then hair.

I'm allergic to all three-cats are like my goddam kryptonite.....

Blondes, but it's often a reciprocal thing....
Hah! This means I have no fear of you now. At any given moment I am probably covered in enough cat hair, dander, and saliva to render you helpless should you dare lay hands on me.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hah! This means I have no fear of you now. At any given moment I am probably covered in enough cat hair, dander, and saliva to render you helpless should you dare lay hands on me.

Well, it's like exposure to any substance-time, intensity, and distance.

Yesterday, in church, the woman in the pew in front of me had her coat over the back of the pew. Took about a half hour for me to realize that she must have a cat, maybe forty minutes......of course, then I had to get the hell away from her coat, what with the itchy eyes and wheezing and all......on the other hand, should I dare lay hands on you, Tony, I dare say that it wouldn't take me nearly that long to inflict whatever ill will I intended, or vice versa....on the other hand, we won't be doing ANY BJJ rolling in street clothes any time soon....
upload_2015-12-25_7-17-55.png
upload_2015-12-25_7-17-55.png

Merry Christmas, dude!

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Blondes, but it's often a reciprocal thing...."

Subtle... Nice.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Speaking of one of my aforementioned weaknesses..... I had my last piece of cake just now...no more.. at least not until March...... all this sweet stuff over the holidays has added 8 pounds to me so it is time to get tough with at least one of my weaknesses....as for the other.....

MTIwNjA4NjMzNjAzMzI3NTAw.jpg

That is a cross I shall have to bear

Latest Discussions