Well Done to my students

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
3 of my students just came back from a tournament in Claremont, VT. The tournament raises money to defeat domestic violence and gives all proceeds to The Turning points Network Of Sullivan county, VT.
My two new white belts ( 3 months of study) did very well, one capturing a first in sparring and a 2nd in forms, and the other a 2nd in sparring and a 3rd in forms. The little 13 year old yellow belt that went with us took first in forms, first in sparring and ( I am so proud to say this) a first in the adult novice weapons forms.
OH me, well I did not do that well only a 2nd in forms and weapons, I did not sparr because my knee would not hold up to it yesterday.
So I want to say well done to my students and keep working hard, you all have a tournament to get ready for in Oct.

That's awesome Sheldon! Congratulations to both you and your students. :asian:

If memory serves, you had some serious concerns about your school being able to continue some time ago - so this is doubly good news! Congrats to students and teacher.

congrats! good news all round!

Out of curiosity, how much money did the event raise?

3 of my students just came back from a tournament in Claremont, VT. The tournament raises money to defeat domestic violence and gives all proceeds to The Turning points Network Of Sullivan county, VT.
My two new white belts ( 3 months of study) did very well, one capturing a first in sparring and a 2nd in forms, and the other a 2nd in sparring and a 3rd in forms. The little 13 year old yellow belt that went with us took first in forms, first in sparring and ( I am so proud to say this) a first in the adult novice weapons forms.
OH me, well I did not do that well only a 2nd in forms and weapons, I did not sparr because my knee would not hold up to it yesterday.
So I want to say well done to my students and keep working hard, you all have a tournament to get ready for in Oct.

Hello,
Congratulations to your students on a job well done!

I am sure you are proud of them.

Thank you,
Milt G.

the event turned out to be smaller than hoped but it did raise a few thousand

Fantastic!!

:partyon:

Latest Discussions

Back