Well almost ready to leave

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is just to say me and my students are getting ready to leave in about 4 hours, heading to Knoxville Tennesee for the AAU TKD Nationals. Everybody has finally made wieght and there are ready to compete. I know they will do there best and that is all anybody can ask. Be back on the 10th of July will pop in from time to time to let you know how we are doing.

Terry

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Watch out for the idiots..Have a safe trip and the best of luck to all..

bobster_ice

Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
This is just to say me and my students are getting ready to leave in about 4 hours, heading to Knoxville Tennesee for the AAU TKD Nationals. Everybody has finally made wieght and there are ready to compete. I know they will do there best and that is all anybody can ask. Be back on the 10th of July will pop in from time to time to let you know how we are doing.

Terry

Wow, from the name of this thread, I thought you were leaving TKD,lol, Good Luck!!!

JC2005

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:

Terry

good luck and have fun

with respect,
JC2005:)

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Best of luck, Terry! I'm sure with your coaching, the team will do very well indeed.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry, I wish you and your students good luck. Stay safe and remember to have fun! :)

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
terryl965 said:

Terry

Congrats and good luck! :D

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool. Have a safe, fun trip, and best of luck to your team. :asian:

Latest Discussions