Weekend Seminar Mike Cappi's America Karate

J

Jas0n

Anyone going? its April 25th, 26th and 27th I think?
Huk Plannus will be there...

OP
K

Kenpomachine

Here's the info I got for Cappi's camp, and yes I WANT TO BE THERE snif, snif.

I'm missing all the fun atuck in here :mad:

Mike Cappi's
AmericanKenpo Karate Studio's

9th Annual Street Fighting
Kenpo Camp 2003
April 25th - 26th & 27th
801 W. Main St. Lansdale, PA 19446
215-361-CHOP (2468)

Featuring:
Huk Planas
Frank Trejo
Zach Whitson
Ed Parker, Jr.
Mike Cappi

With Special Guest...
Doreen Cogliandro
Host of the
2003 International
Karate Championships
Boston, MA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Topics Covered
Technique Short Cuts
Grafting - Pekiti - Tirsia Kali
Contact Manipulation & More

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Featured Camp Knife will be a...
"Cold Steel"
High End Tactical Folder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free Camp Patch & Certificate for all who Attend.
Free Door Prizes & more........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KENPO PLAQUES
FOR MOST
SUPPORTIVE
SCHOOLS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camp Price Only $109.00

Price Includes
Saturday Night Dinner Banquet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Separate
Friday Night Seminars
Featuring:

Kids: Frank Trejo - $15.00
Adults: Huk Planas - $25.00

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Street Camp T-Shirts $15.00
Pre-Order Only Please

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plan Your Calendar Early Don't Miss Out!!!!
CALL NOW AND GET ON THE MAILING LIST!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corporate Rates at the
BEST WESTERN
215-368-3800
(3.5mi. from camp)

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

If you are looking for a great weekend of Kenpo, Mr. Cappi's Spring Street Fighting Camp is the place to be!

I am attending and I hope everyone has the opportunity to do the same.

Hope all is well and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Jas0n
You going?

No. I am spending my money elsewhere this year because I am trying to budget myself. Coming into the USA from Canada gets expensive in itself and hotels are the killer although Cappi has offered the Canucks great deals in the past. He's a great guy. When you see him next tell him "Hello" from Doug in Canada and we miss him. Hopefully we can make it up another time.

OP
J

Jas0n

Originally posted by True2Kenpo
Fellow Kenpoists,

If you are looking for a great weekend of Kenpo, Mr. Cappi's Spring Street Fighting Camp is the place to be!

I am attending and I hope everyone has the opportunity to do the same.

Hope all is well and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
Cool, Ill see you there.

OP
S

Sandor

Steph and I will be making our anual pilgrimage to philly as well! See you guys there :)

Sandor

OP
J

Jas0n

Originally posted by Sandor
Steph and I will be making our anual pilgrimage to philly as well! See you guys there :)

Sandor
Cool, I dont know how i will know your from MT I am ununiformed 5'6" Brown hair. Jason is the name!
ill see you guys then!

OP
G

GouRonin

I just wanted to say that guys like Sandor and Steph, Josh and even you Jason give me a lot of hope for Kenpo. I don't say thank you a lot but I'm saying it now.
:iws:

OP
J

Jas0n

Originally posted by GouRonin
I just wanted to say that guys like Sandor and Steph, Josh and even you Jason give me a lot of hope for Kenpo. I don't say thank you a lot but I'm saying it now.
:iws:
did I miss something?

Is Kenpo going out of style or something?

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Jas0n
did I miss something?
Is Kenpo going out of style or something?

You didn't miss a thing Jason. You're fresh, new, eager to learn, excited about what you do. Bless you. Stick with guys like Josh and Sandor and you'll be allllllllright.

Keep training dood!
:cheers:

OP
S

Sandor

You didn't miss a thing Jason. You're fresh, new, eager to learn, excited about what you do. Bless you. Stick with guys like Josh and Sandor and you'll be allllllllright.

Keep training dood!

Well, some folks mileage may vary :rofl:

Jason, my wife and I travel quite a bit to train. Two of our regular haunts are Cappi's Spring Camp and the Louisville camp. I' m not hard to spot in the crowd... Just look for the metal head in the tattered red gi top followed around by the semifamous 'black hearted evil *****' :asian:

Josh, look forward to seeing you again. Last year rocked! I was hoping Gou and co would be there... I had a lot of fun working out with them in philly too though they got a funny take on training blades yuk yuk :)

Peace,
Sandor

OP
G

GouRonin

Originally posted by Sandor
I was hoping Gou and co would be there... I had a lot of fun working out with them in philly too though they got a funny take on training blades yuk yuk :)

There is nothing wrong with our knives! Stop teasing!

Nah, Cappi's is fun but the hotel bills kill ya. Have to see. Maybe Cappi will let me tent in his back yard.
:rolleyes:

OP
S

Sandor

Tents are good but I gotta say the custom van was a great purchase(well by now it certainly has been an expensive one..) for road trips.

I loved the blades though, honest. I could use a few of those for demos. They looked great!

Peace,
Sandor

OP
J

Jas0n

There is nothing wrong with our knives! Stop teasing!

Nah, Cappi's is fun but the hotel bills kill ya. Have to see. Maybe Cappi will let me tent in his back yard.
:rolleyes:
I like that last knife...in the second link

I have 60 acres of land you can tent on!
I rent an old farm house :)
www.jasonbrunt.com its on the front page

OP
G

GouRonin

The knife you are referring to is the smaller knife trainer. Made by my friend Jaybacca, who by the way is a friend of your teacher's. He's apprenticing under my knife teacher as well. This knife is a bit cheaper than the full size trainer and features a cord wrap handle instead of the labour intensive linen micarta with pins handle.

A funny story. Jaybacca is opening a new school and because he is my friend and one of my Kenpo teachers he has asked me to get involved. Which of course I will. However, this means starting to do EPAKenpo again. Something that is very difficult for me to do.

I appreciate the offer to tent on your property. Thank you very much. Enjoy Cappi's camp. He has some of the best. Cheers!

OP
J

Jas0n

The knife you are referring to is the smaller knife trainer. Made by my friend Jaybacca, who by the way is a friend of your teacher's. He's apprenticing under my knife teacher as well. This knife is a bit cheaper than the full size trainer and features a cord wrap handle instead of the labour intensive linen micarta with pins handle.

A funny story. Jaybacca is opening a new school and because he is my friend and one of my Kenpo teachers he has asked me to get involved. Which of course I will. However, this means starting to do EPAKenpo again. Something that is very difficult for me to do.

I appreciate the offer to tent on your property. Thank you very much. Enjoy Cappi's camp. He has some of the best. Cheers!
why would it be hard for you to do EPAK?
Thats what cappi teaches and you come to his camps?

Latest Discussions