Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tgace's funky liberal blogpage said:
Brian Palmer

Brian Palmer
is Slate's chief explainer. He also writes How and Why and Ecologic for
the Washington Post. Email him at [email protected]. Follow him
on Twitter.
Wonder what kind PhD. is required for the position of "chief explainer.":rolleyes: :lfao: Oh, and here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation-induced_cancer- which is probably the way I know the most about, but-and I won't go into detail-there are quite a few other ways, both chronic and acute.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I had nothing whatsoever to do with it, and don't know one way or the other; I only know it's possible. One of my son's ex-girlfriends used to threaten him with cancer from her mom's lab quite frequently....:lol: Doubt you might, but know you would not....remember I come from an industry where someone was murdered with a radioactive source the size of a pencil eraser being placed in the middle drawer of their desk, and that several other agents really might require only one exposure-or a prolonged exposure along the nature of the middle drawer of one's desk-both the chronic exposure that you speak of, as well as acute exposures to induce cancer are more than possible. Frankly, I'm fairly certain that cancer could be induced with a single meal-but I'm not a cop, like you, I'm a scientist.........a mad scientist:lfao: :lfao: :lfao: :lfao:. Ask an oncologist, or an epidemiologist, or a toxicologist-if they tell you otherwise, it's simply because they lack the imagination, and the necessary evil bend of mind, not because it's impossible, or even unlikely. It's entirely possible, and probably has been done once or twice in the last 50 years. Deal with it.

Listening to you is always so reassuring!

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
Listening to you is always so reassuring!
And rest assured-I'm by no means asserting that Hugo Chavez didn't get cancer from smoking Havana cigars-for all I know, Fidel gave him cancer! :lfao: I'm just saying that the assertion that the cancer was induced is not nearly as absurd as some would believe-I'm not sure it did or didn't happen to Chavez, but I'm pretty sure it's happened before, and will happen again. "Give 'em cancer." Can't be a more fool-proof, untraceable assassination method than that.....:lfao:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And rest assured-I'm by no means asserting that Hugo Chavez didn't get cancer from smoking Havana cigars-for all I know, Fidel gave him cancer! :lfao: I'm just saying that the assertion that the cancer was induced is not nearly as absurd as some would believe-I'm not sure it did or didn't happen to Chavez, but I'm pretty sure it's happened before, and will happen again. "Give 'em cancer." Can't be a more fool-proof, untraceable assassination method than that.....:lfao:

I am off to vacuum the middle drawer of my desk now....

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think I could more readily accept the cloak & dagger approach a few decades ago, but in today's environment we (the US) don't seem to give a damn who will kill and would much prefer to just get it over with. Our government is just as much a victim of "instant gratification" as the rest of our culutre has become. Who needs cancer when you got drones, baby!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the answer...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Discussions