We Killed Hugo Chavez?

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/05/venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-dead-vp-says/

The announcement came just hours after Maduro announced the government had expelled two U.S. diplomats from the country.

Maduro also said "we have no doubt" that Chavez's cancer, which was first diagnosed in June 2011, was induced by foul play by "the historical enemies of our homeland."

He compared the situation to the death of the Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, claiming Arafat was "inoculated with an illness."

Chavez's inner circle has long claimed the United States was behind a failed 2002 attempt to overthrow him, and he has frequently played the anti-American card to stir up support. Venezuela has been without a U.S. ambassador since July 2010.

Say what?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The crazy is strong in that one.
and this one:
george_galloway_hugo_chavez.JPG

I'm sure people mourned Hitler and Mao too...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crazy is strong in that one.
and this one:
george_galloway_hugo_chavez.JPG

I'm sure people mourned Hitler and Mao too...

Please do not mention that man's name again on here, it makes us throw up.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye, Mr. Galloway has some odd notions about politics and what is right and what is wrong.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suppose things like the 'umbrella' murder in London put such things in their minds. It's not unknown for countries to bump off other countries leaders and the CIA has an 'interesting' history when it comes to trying to dispose of leaders. The drones strike while not subtle are being used as political assassination attempts.
It may be unlikely the CIA bumped him off but I wouldn't totally dismiss it either, I bet someone suggested it and it was considered!

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I suppose things like the 'umbrella' murder in London put such things in their minds. It's not unknown for countries to bump off other countries leaders and the CIA has an 'interesting' history when it comes to trying to dispose of leaders. The drones strike while not subtle are being used as political assassination attempts.
It may be unlikely the CIA bumped him off but I wouldn't totally dismiss it either, I bet someone suggested it and it was considered!

then again, if they were that good, they would have bumped the Sexiest man of Korea by now....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am sure they are planning away....hey, you never know when it pays off to be prepared, right!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well let’s see...

Hugo Chávez was given a diagnosis of cancer in June of 2011 and Hugo Chávez died of complications related to cancer February 6, 2013...yeah we must have killed him...otherwise he would have never made it 1 year and 8 months after his diagnosis.

combine that with the fact that neither he or the Venezuelan government never disclosed what type of cancer he had......yeah all fingers point to it being the USA's fault :rolleyes:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well let’s see...

Hugo Chávez was given a diagnosis of cancer in June of 2011 and Hugo Chávez died of complications related to cancer February 6, 2013...yeah we must have killed him...otherwise he would have never made it 1 year and 8 months after his diagnosis.

combine that with the fact that neither he or the Venezuelan government never disclosed what type of cancer he had......yeah all fingers point to it being the USA's fault :rolleyes:

It was reported as cancer in the 'pelvic region', I rather think it was actually testicular cancer and they didn't want to say because his testicles were removed. That doesn't look good to macho South Americans.
I suppose old habits of thinking people are trying to bump you off are hard to kick. :)

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It was reported as cancer in the 'pelvic region', I rather think it was actually testicular cancer and they didn't want to say because his testicles were removed. That doesn't look good to macho South Americans.
I suppose old habits of thinking people are trying to bump you off are hard to kick. :)
The statistics on testicular cancer are horrific.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
The technology to induce cancer in a target has existed in a variety of ways for more than 50 years.........just sayin'. Research doctors induce cancer in lab rats all the time. Radiological agents, PCB's and other chemicals, and a host of other mutagens and viral agents can induce an assortment of cancers. Sure-if the U.S. government or one of its agencies wanted someone dead of cancer-then that person could very well die of cancer.......

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The technology to induce cancer in a target has existed in a variety of ways for more than 50 years.........just sayin'. Research doctors induce cancer in lab rats all the time. Radiological agents, PCB's and other chemicals, and a host of other mutagens and viral agents can induce an assortment of cancers. Sure-if the U.S. government or one of its agencies wanted someone dead of cancer-then that person could very well die of cancer.......

With one shot vs gallons of chemicals or days/weeks/months of exposure? I doubt it.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
It was you...wasn't it :uhyeah:
I had nothing whatsoever to do with it, and don't know one way or the other; I only know it's possible. One of my son's ex-girlfriends used to threaten him with cancer from her mom's lab quite frequently....:lol:
With one shot vs gallons of chemicals or days/weeks/months of exposure? I doubt it.
Doubt you might, but know you would not....remember I come from an industry where someone was murdered with a radioactive source the size of a pencil eraser being placed in the middle drawer of their desk, and that several other agents really might require only one exposure-or a prolonged exposure along the nature of the middle drawer of one's desk-both the chronic exposure that you speak of, as well as acute exposures to induce cancer are more than possible. Frankly, I'm fairly certain that cancer could be induced with a single meal-but I'm not a cop, like you, I'm a scientist.........a mad scientist:lfao: :lfao: :lfao: :lfao:. Ask an oncologist, or an epidemiologist, or a toxicologist-if they tell you otherwise, it's simply because they lack the imagination, and the necessary evil bend of mind, not because it's impossible, or even unlikely. It's entirely possible, and probably has been done once or twice in the last 50 years. Deal with it.

Latest Discussions