Warning!!!!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Attention:

Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking and sexy people.

You will be safe

I'm just posting to say Goodbye

You'll like it up here Kacey, the view of Earth is great! :D

You'll be missed, but at least now maybe those of us who aren't so good looking but extremely sexy will have a chance :ultracool

You'll be missed, but at least now maybe those of us who aren't so good looking but extremely sexy will have a chance :ultracool

You look mighty fine to me, Morph! Come on up, Kacey and I will save you a window seat. :D

Attention:

Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking and sexy people.

You will be safe

I'm just posting to say Goodbye

Can't yopu make room for a short fat but funny older gentlemen that loves to be arounf beautiful people like yourself.

You look mighty fine to me, Morph! Come on up, Kacey and I will save you a window seat. :D

And to think I was making fun of your taste in men on another post, I apologize. You are obviously very intelligent and perceptive and.

:boing1: :boing1: oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I get to sit with Carol and Kasey:boing1: :boing1:

This seat's taken.:ultracool

When y'all get to the home planet, send me a postcard, destination Earth. :)

Either that, or y'all are in for a big suprize when you find out the aliens all look like Tammy-Fae Baker and Wilford Brimley. I'm going for a ride. <said in a sing-song taunting lilt.>

That isn't an itenerary you all are looking at... It is a recipe book! Guess who is going to be for dinner... :rofl: You all have fun! :D

:uhoh: Gee Drac, I didn't know you felt that way, nothing personal, I'm sure you're a very nice guy, but you aren't really my type. Sorry

LOL..That was meant for Carol..That's what I get for typing to fast.. LOL

You're all so funny!

I'll sit down here safely with Drac watching your take-off. :popcorn:

Damn dbl posting ..This PC is haunted...

LOL..That was meant for Carol..That's what I get for typing to fast.. LOL

Well, I'm relieved:ladysman:, and maybe just a little disappointed. I mean here I was all flattered and now I find you weren't even talking to me. :rofl:

Well, I'm relieved:ladysman:, and maybe just a little disappointed. I mean here I was all flattered and now I find you weren't even talking to me. :rofl:

LOL....

Well, the inside of the ship is quite amazing. Oh, you didn't get picked. If you do, don't demand to be let go...it's a pretty long drop. Just enjoy the ride.

Latest Discussions

Back