Vision Gear

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I noticed that Vision Gear (Hogus, etc) are being advertised on the website for the USAT. Does that mean Tekno is no longer the "official gear of USAT?" Has anyone used Vision hogus? How do they compare tp Tekno et. al.?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Techno is the official gear for the AAU now, Vision spent over a million dollars to be the official gear of USAT this past winter. There gear is ok but I prefore techno or Addidas or even Protec. Vision would be my last choice the quality is just not there yet.
Terry

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. I know how politics & $$ (or rather the politics OF $$) go into making items the "official gear" of events. I'll take your word that there is better gear found elsewhere.
Thanks.

tkd_jen

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have never even heard of Vision, we use Tekno or Adidas. Interesting what a couple of bucks will get you huh?:rolleyes:

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkd_jen said:
I have never even heard of Vision, we use Tekno or Adidas. Interesting what a couple of bucks will get you huh?:rolleyes:

Yea, you would think that with the weight USAT carries for an endorsement would also require some responsibility....naaa!

OP
IcemanSK

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gemini said:
Yea, you would think that with the weight USAT carries for an endorsement would also require some responsibility....naaa!

That's what America great, commerce.:)

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have no experience w/their hogus, but the Dynamics doboks are decent. Also, they sell Pine Tree/Sang Moo Sa doboks. Our school orders embroidered belts and doboks from Vision/Dynamics World.

Miles