Veggies

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man, right now I could really go for some venison...hunting season is just around the corner
I've seen some MONSTER bucks while driving through West Virginia. I got a seven pointer outside Princeton last year.... o.k. it was on 460 and I took him out with a Peterbilt but it beats freezing body parts off in the mountains waiting:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
I took him out with a Peterbilt but it beats freezing body parts off in the mountains waiting:D

Agreed!:D

Were you able to keep the meat?

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I've seen some MONSTER bucks while driving through West Virginia. I got a seven pointer outside Princeton last year.... o.k. it was on 460 and I took him out with a Peterbilt but it beats freezing body parts off in the mountains waiting:D
I have an 8 pointer on the wall and a 10 pointer at the taxidermist!

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Were you able to keep the meat

70 mph in an 80,000 lb truck doesn't leave a lot of meat to take home. About all that was left was stuck in the grill of the truck.:barf:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Let's get this somewhere near the topic, Deer are vegetarians

And the omnivores (that's us) eat the vegetarians!!

Yikes!! What was left, just teeth, fur and antlers??
That's about all, the rest was kinda spread out over the last 1/4 mile. Luckily I didn't wreck the truck and the only real damage was the new chrome bumper:mad: Man, those old Pete's were tough. The new ones are all fiberglass and plastic.

OP
A

Andi

Originally posted by Seig
Since the subject of gross has come up and the thread is veggies, what veggies do you people find gross?

Right, well spinach is pure evil. And radish...well what's the point? Does that even count as a veg? Pfft. Well. Cucumber is fairly redundant too. That's almost as bad as being disgusting.

Has anybody come across people that have turned veggie and then proceeded to start losing their hair? I've encountered it twice. Very funny I thought. It could just have been an excuse for a bacon sarnie though.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
70 mph in an 80,000 lb truck doesn't leave a lot of meat to take home. About all that was left was stuck in the grill of the truck.:barf:

So it became road deerburger.:rofl:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

That would make for grilled venison jerky strips garnished with protein flecks (bugs)....

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andi

Has anybody come across people that have turned veggie and then proceeded to start losing their hair? I've encountered it twice. Very funny I thought. It could just have been an excuse for a bacon sarnie though. [/B]

Happens when you either don't have enough b vitamins or (more commonly) when you don't have enough fat in your diet. The latter one happened to my mom. She asked the doc about it, and that's what the doc told her.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Andi
Right, well spinach is pure evil. And radish...well what's the point? Does that even count as a veg? Pfft. Well. Cucumber is fairly redundant too. That's almost as bad as being disgusting.

Has anybody come across people that have turned veggie and then proceeded to start losing their hair? I've encountered it twice. Very funny I thought. It could just have been an excuse for a bacon sarnie though.
Gah, you just dissed all my favorite veggies!

OP
A

Andi

Originally posted by nightingale8472
Happens when you either don't have enough b vitamins or (more commonly) when you don't have enough fat in your diet. The latter one happened to my mom. She asked the doc about it, and that's what the doc told her.

Not enough fat?!! Wow. You don't hear that problem very often. In this barbecue season I really really wish I had it. Not that I actually keep track of how much fat I eat.

Originally posted by Seig
Gah, you just dissed all my favorite veggies!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by nightingale8472

Now that sounds kind of scary.:(

Latest Discussions