Used up Tooth brush and chewed gum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
So ignore me then if it bothers you.
Why is that your go to? It's like you think that it excuses you somehow from engaging in an honest discussion.
So you do have an opinion but just a little bit ago you said you have none.
I have a lot of opinions, and unlike you, I distinguish them from fact. It's a genuine shame that you can't seem to do the same because I enjoy discussing things with people who have different ideas than I do. But, it has to be an honest discussion. You like to play games and score points. Too bad.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why is that your go to? It's like you think that it excuses you somehow from engaging in an honest discussion.
I have a lot of opinions, and unlike you, I distinguish them from fact. It's a genuine shame that you can't seem to do the same because I enjoy discussing things with people who have different ideas than I do. But, it has to be an honest discussion. You like to play games and score points. Too bad.

Well said. And yes, it is too bad. Some people always have to be right.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, just some. I certainly won't. I frankly care more about a monkey farting than I do who sleeps with whom, unless it involves children or animals.
If people were being honest its much more then you think.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Its not a go too but if your going to cry about my post then don't read them. You don't like what I say don't read it. You think I'm playing games don't read it.

Im the only one being honest here. Everyone else is playing the PC role and avoiding a simple question.

Here is a simple question do you think there is a problem with excess numbers of partners? If so what is excessive?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
My brother married a stripper. She was a stripper when he met her, at least, and I don't know for sure, but I would bet she was pretty promiscuous. He's been married to her for almost 15 years and they have 5 kids together. I'm pretty sure she has had a lot of sex, and yet she's a pretty damned awesome person. But, according to ballen, we all secretly agree with him.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its not a go too but if your going to cry about my post then don't read them. You don't like what I say don't read it. You think I'm playing games don't read it.

Im the only one being honest here. Everyone else is playing the PC role and avoiding a simple question.

Here is a simple question do you think there is a problem with excess numbers of partners? If so what is excessive?

I think I have been honest here as well. And I think some of these other people here have expressed honesty also. Why do you think you are the only honest person on this thread? Very curious.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Are you really so insecure? I bet you'd measure up just fine, if you could get over the anxiety of being compared to other men, ballen.

Has nothing to do with that. Has everything to do with risky behavior and mental status of the person. Sure some people are just popular but I've met lots of easy girls. There was some deep other reason they behaved that way. Its not normal behavior for a woman to go into a Marine Barrack and do the things I've seen them do. same with guys when we would go out looking for woman we treated them poorly and basically used them and rolled out and thought it was funny. Thats not normal healthy behavior. But it was acceptable because we were marines and we were young, dumb , and full of .......well you the idea. That is the behavior we need to address start being real about it and saying its not "ok" or who cares or I don't want to know.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, you have a lot of respect for Kim Kardashian, Heidi Fleiss, Monica Lewinski, etc? You know, people who are only famous because of who they slept with.

Not necessarily. My opinion of them is based on something other than their sex lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I think I have been honest here as well. And I think some of these other people here have expressed honesty also. Why do you think you are the only honest person on this thread? Very curious.

You have not been asked anything to be honest about. All you have done is drive by sniping.

So I'll ask you. Is there a such thing as too many partners and if so how many? If some one told you a number is there any number that you would say "wow that's bad"?

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You have not been asked anything to be honest about. All you have done is drive by sniping.

So I'll ask you. Is there a such thing as too many partners and if so how many? If some one told you a number is there any number that you would say "wow that's bad"?

Your wrong. I have been honest about every post I have made. And to answer your stupid question...No there is no such thing as too many partners. Sexual relations is not a bad thing. It's what people do and are interested in. It's a natural human response. You seem to think if people have sex more than a few times with different partners they are whores or sluts. How many sexual partners have you had? Are you a slut?

And the drive by sniping thing...Who the hell do you think you are?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
. I have been honest about every post I have made. And to answer your stupid question...No there is no such thing as too many partners. Sexual relations is not a bad thing. It's what people do and are interested in. It's a natural human response. You seem to think if people have sex more than a few times with different partners they are whores or sluts. How many sexual partners have you had? Are you a slut?
I've had too many I can't honestly give a number because I lost count along time ago. Like I said when I was a marine it was like a game to us to sleep with as many woman as possible. Its was reckless stupid and I was very lucky. But it was what we were supposed to do. Or at least I thought. That's the point its not smart or healthy or safe. I lied cheated treated woman like objects and I was wrong and regret it. If we as a society don't start thinking that behavior is not acceptable we won't stop.

And the drive by sniping thing...Who the hell do you think you are?

Like i said......

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I've had too many I can't honestly give a number because I lost count along time ago. Like I said when I was a marine it was like a game to us to sleep with as many woman as possible. Its was reckless stupid and I was very lucky. But it was what we were supposed to do. Or at least I thought. That's the point its not smart or healthy or safe. I lied cheated treated woman like objects and I was wrong and regret it. If we as a society don't start thinking that behavior is not acceptable we won't stop.
Wait. So... weren't you raised better? Didn't your parents raise you to have a moral compass? Are you saying you made mistakes as a child? Wow... dang. I don't know what to say. I'm... actually not surprised. That's how most kids are. And I would be willing to bet that your parents taught you better than to have unprotected sex. I would even bet that you knew that abstinence was a foolproof way to prevent STDs. Even a marine is smart enough to know that.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Like i said......

Your a hypocrite.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wait. So... weren't you raised better? Didn't your parents raise you to have a moral compass? Are you saying you made mistakes as a child? Wow... dang. I don't know what to say. I'm... actually not surprised. That's how most kids are. And I would be willing to bet that your parents taught you better than to have unprotected sex. I would even bet that you knew that abstinence was a foolproof way to prevent STDs. Even a marine is smart enough to know that.
No actually I wasn't I never saw my dad he worked 3 jobs and my mom was a drunk. I never once had the "talk" with my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions